A look in his eyes, can it be true?

I have this guy friend who says that another guys likes me. My friend said "He looks at you. Not your boobs or your ass, but in your eyes. He likes you :)" Do you agree with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, just because a guy only looks into a girl's eyes doesn't means he likes her.

actually since he just looks at her eyes, it could very well mean he hates her.

point is, just looking at the eyes doesn't mean anything special.

• Thanks :) that's what I though too....how come you say that he could hate her ? figure of speech?

• Can you elaborate? how would that mean he HATES her?

• if the girl does something that is just annoying to a guy, he'll look right at her and with his eyes say "I hate you." I've done it.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's just not a pervert like most of us guys, I love my girl and I still love to check her out, but when we're talking, I let her know I'm interested in what she's saying by looking her in the eyes.

• well for me yes...if I want to bang a chick but don't respect her I'd just look at her body, but if I like her I'd have this respect for her and look into her eyes , and then later when I go out with her I'd find myself checking her out haha

What Girls Said 2

• ahh I don't think tht your guy friend was meaning another friend maybe he was talking about himself and yea he probably likes you :]

• sure, why not