How to decide on a girl?

do you think I should look for looks or personality

Most Helpful Girl

• obviously you're going to have to be physically attracted to someone to start to want to like them,

but personality is a much more valuable virtue.

if a relationship is based on looks, its not going to last very long, but if you really like her personality, you'll be able to talk to her and connect with her.

for example, I've been in a few situations when I've met a guy and started to really like him, not because he was particularly hot, but because I got to know him really well and connected with his personality. So sometimes by liking someones personality they become more physically attractive to you.

What Girls Said 3

• definitely personality! Looks mean very little and nobody can control them

• Definitely personality, it outweighs looks, because some girls who look good and always have been complimented for looking good get a bit TOO confident (AKA: Arrogant, but note, I said SOME) maybe 10% should be set on looks, that's what I think

• Personality but you must be attracted too

What Guys Said 1