Constantly changing hair styles. Good? Bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually It's impressive but it causes a lot of problems to your hair skin, plus you don't really need to have the amount of split ends increased.Don't straighten your hair one day and curl them the next day like you probably do.Generally, don't use straighteners/irons on everyday basis.The heat of the straightener/iron damages your hair.Plus you have to be careful and NEVER use chemical creams that change the hair from curly to straight, without asking a dermatologist first.You don't really want to start wearing a wig, do you?Your first priority must be to start taking care of your hair because you will regret it if you don't.

What Guys Said 7

• your hair looks good already

• This make me think a person is a narcissist...not a good sign!

• HA! I'm talking about if I wear my hair straight one day, curly the next, some times scrunched...

Do you like it when girls mix it up?

• Good you always look different and fresh

• it's a great thing to do, we like to see different styles every once in a while...

but sometimes girls who take care of their appearance a lot can be shallow...so I hope you are not one of them

• Brilliant.

• No big deal. Expensive though.

• I guess it's good. I knew a really good looking (but annoying) girl last year who changed her hairstyle every day. She was pretty damn hot.

What Girls Said 6

• No big deal. I do the same thing, and I always feel better once I do. I get restless when I haven't changed my hair in a while, haha. =P It always makes me feel a bit more confident and optimistic, so I could hardly call it a bad thing.

• Like cut and color? Or just straight, to curly, to wavy?

Constantly changing the color and cuttng it is, to me, a bit of idenity crisis. It's refreshing though.

If you're just talking about straight one day to curly the next then that's completely fine. I do that. I think that would be a good thing to do since hair would just be hair till you jazzed it up a bit.

• yes its good.. I wish I could do that :)

• Great as long as the hair styles are flattering and not too over the top. And also that you don't damage your hair if you dye/highlight your hair too much.

Good luck.

• neither. it's just hair

• It's good to get a change ever so often.