Are there any girls that like shorter guys.

im very a confident guy when it comes to pretty much everything. even girls. my problem is that I can't seem to get girls to look past the whole guy is to short for me thing. I'm only 5' tall. what are some tips to change a girls mind and have her look past the whole height thing.

i' the one who wrote this. and I have to tell you girls thank you for your honesty. to add a little more about my self. I am 180 Lbs and I work out 5 times a day. I may be short but I have been told that I cast a 7 foot shadow. and not at 6pm either.
to all the guys that wrote me. thank you for your thoughts. I'm sure that you all have good luck finding your girl. good luck on the battle field.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'4" and I have dated a few guys that are a little shorter than me or maybe my height. I would have to say that the difference for me is a guy who is then muscular. I tried dating one guy who was shorter than me and also very small boned (like a jockey). He was fit but he was just too small for me over all. It was disorienting to me. A guy who is short but not small overall, that makes a difference to me.

Beyond that, it is about confidence and showing great interest in a girl. Sure, you could still end up with a girl who is not that interested but it could totally sideline any thoughts about your height for the right girl.

What Girls Said 11

• Alot of girls are shallow, try and find someone like me lol I'm 4'11"

• Sorry, but if a guy is shorter then me, I have trouble finding him attractive at all. My height is OK, but there is something inside me, telling me I'm with my kid brother and not my boyfriend when I'm on a date with a shorter guy. He was very nice and I went out with him once, but the attraction was only on he's side in the end.

• Well, I'm 5 foot 2 but I only like guys that are taller than me. I know it may be mean, but it's the truth. I suggest finding short girls. Like Snooki short, 4 foot 9. Of course I do see girls with guys shorter than them all the time but the girl is usually around 5 foot 7 or 8 and the guy 5 foot 6. Otherwise most shallow woman like rich guys no matter what they look like, but I don't suggest going that route.

• Shallow "woman" only like guys that look sexy and hot to them regardless of how great those guys from the inside are, they're going to be rejected if they didn't meet the shallowness criteria created by such girls (like you). Clever girls are going to stick with nice and successful guys, because they look ahead past their noses.

• Fuck you that's not shallow ,

thats having standards,

• Um ok? I care about personality more than anything, I just don't want a guy that is shorter than me and most woman are the same way but no one said anything to them did they? I suggest knowing me before you make accusations.

• Hmmm, I am 5'5'' and dated a guy for 2 years who was 5'1". He was short, but he was ripped! Also, everything was above average in the sex department. He felt self conscious about how tall he was but he was normal down there. He was 20 years old when I dated him. There are a lot of girls out there who would rather date a short guy.

• Obviously didn't work out...

• Well I moved to a college in a different state, so we mutually broke it off. I wasn't about to get married out of high school or anything.

• I've dated guys a tad shorter than me, or even my height, but I personally prefer a guy that's taller than me. Makes me feel protected. =)

• yes, short guys are cute...just find a girl that is about the same height as you.

• Lmao... I think he's asking if taller girls can overlook it too. :)

• Yes. Short girls like shorter guys.

• find shorter girls. there are many short girls out there.:)

my heights is 5'10 1/2 my boyfriend is 6'0 I wish he was even taller. because most girls they like taller guys.

• 5'? no no no no no. that's wayyy too short

• Buy a stretching rack. I'm sorry but I'm 5ft 8 and more in my heels there is no way I'd even look at a man who was nearly a foot shorter than me.

• date short girls

What Guys Said 7

• You probably are letting them shut you down when they tease you about your height. Your being confident actually makes this really easy to handle cause girls in the end don't care what you look like.

Next time a girl teases you about your height join in and make it personal about yourself to. If they call you a shrimp and you can confidently smile and tell them something like stupid and sarcastic like "Really I've always felt like I tower over other men.".

All you have to do to to prevent being disqualified by a "negative trait" is to show that not only will you not disqualify yourself over it but that you are willing to poke fun at it.

• Start dating midgets.

• I feel your pain bro, but you're just gonna have to find a girl who looks past the height issue. I'm 5 7, and trust me, I hate my height. But it should never be a factor unless someone makes it so.

• hm, my advice? find shorter girls... I don't think you can do much besides flirt with a lot of taller girls and get one of them to like you... It's great that you are very confident. It will be key for you.

• Dude I feel your pain I'm 5'2'' and trust me it can suck but by no means the game is over I have had 7 girlfriends 3 shorter, 3 taller and one my height. So there are obviously some girls out there who can overlook it

• go and date thumbelina

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but girls think I'm short and I'm 5'8-5'9. Girls these days want a guy at least 5'11, otherwise he won't get a second look. I'd say you're probably limited to girls under 5'2, which there aren't too many :(

• There are a billion people in this world, how do you know that?