Do girls like guys with brown eyes?

What do you girls think of guys who have brown eyes with long eyelashes? I have both. I honestly wish I had lighter eyes though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

i think brown eyes are nice, I have dark brown eyes :) I have complimented many people on their long eyelashes too before especially since I have short eyelashes and it makes me jealous :( at times I do wish I had lighter eyes like hazel but then I would look so un asian looking it would be weird. long eyelashes helps make the eyes stand out more, that's why some girls wear flash lashes and mascara

What Girls Said 7

• dont we all, I have light brown but I deeply wish for green! but hey the colour of eyes shouldn't matter and it doesnt! I personally know of lots of guys with brown eyes doesn't change my oppinion of them any less by the colour of their eyes, and I have always been jealous of my boyfriend and brother who have the longest lashes I have ever seen! I always ask them if I can cut them off with siccorss hahah

• love brown eyed boys

• I love hazel and light brown eyes on a guy and would love medium if it wasn't for the fact I can rarely read the emotion in their eyes. Don't know why but it freaks me out when I can't tell a persons emotion by their eyes. Maybe, that is the way how I express mine- through my eyes.

• I love my dark brown eyes and would never even think about them being a different color. And I love brown eyes on men, I think its very attractive *^_^*

• Guys with those dark brown eyes that it kind of feel like stare into your soul`are gorgeous. Or the light golden brown that are so warm and safe. I love brown eyes.

• Hott!

• I love Brown eyes. They are HOTTT

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see why not.

Besides, if you take artificial contacts out of the equation, you really only have four other general colours to choose from, so statistically speaking, you have a one in five chance of being liked if you were sized up with guys with each of the respective eye colours.

• Nope. I have brown eyes. Girls don't like them.

• I have dark brown eyes and long eye lashes too. I hate them so much, and I think girls find me less attractive because of them. I often get that people think I'm angry or not showing any emotion, which I'm sure is because they can't see my pupil. I do anything for green, hazel or blue eyes.