Do girls like guys with brown eyes?

What do you girls think of guys who have brown eyes with long eyelashes? I have both. I honestly wish I had lighter eyes though.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

i think brown eyes are nice, I have dark brown eyes :) I have complimented many people on their long eyelashes too before especially since I have short eyelashes and it makes me jealous :( at times I do wish I had lighter eyes like hazel but then I would look so un asian looking it would be weird. long eyelashes helps make the eyes stand out more, that's why some girls wear flash lashes and mascara

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• dont we all, I have light brown but I deeply wish for green! but hey the colour of eyes shouldn't matter and it doesnt! I personally know of lots of guys with brown eyes doesn't change my oppinion of them any less by the colour of their eyes, and I have always been jealous of my boyfriend and brother who have the longest lashes I have ever seen! I always ask them if I can cut them off with siccorss hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • love brown eyed boys

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hazel and light brown eyes on a guy and would love medium if it wasn't for the fact I can rarely read the emotion in their eyes. Don't know why but it freaks me out when I can't tell a persons emotion by their eyes. Maybe, that is the way how I express mine- through my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my dark brown eyes and would never even think about them being a different color. And I love brown eyes on men, I think its very attractive *^_^*

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with those dark brown eyes that it kind of feel like stare into your soul`are gorgeous. Or the light golden brown that are so warm and safe. I love brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hott!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Brown eyes. They are HOTTT

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see why not.

Besides, if you take artificial contacts out of the equation, you really only have four other general colours to choose from, so statistically speaking, you have a one in five chance of being liked if you were sized up with guys with each of the respective eye colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I have brown eyes. Girls don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes and long eye lashes too. I hate them so much, and I think girls find me less attractive because of them. I often get that people think I'm angry or not showing any emotion, which I'm sure is because they can't see my pupil. I do anything for green, hazel or blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0