What do you think of my ponytail? My friends said that I look like a kid with it

Okay, I got my hair in a pony for sometimes and I had to go for an audition. My friends have been telling me to undo my hair so that it will be hanging down. I don't want to undo it because I spent so much much money and time to get it like this. So need an answer and what you all think its better to do to it

Most Helpful Girl

• You look so beautiful and pretty, don't let your friends saying make you feel intimidated and nothing. If you feel comfortable with your hair then wear it that way. But the only people who could you the truth are your parents, so you might just ask them. hope it helps

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Is that you in the profile pic with the pony you are talking about? If it is, I think it looks really nice, and not kiddish at all really. It looks done, like as in time went into it, and that rarely looks little kiddish. Maybe they are jealous.

• Darling

• Nice bun

• Looks prettty

• I think it looks good.

• Hair hair look so pretty that way in your profile. You got nothing to worry about