What hairstyle and colour would suit my face shape and skin tone?

well my skin colour is white but so white :)

and my face shape is a quite oval shape.

what hairstyle and colour would look sexier? :P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• okay I don't know what you look like. But I guess I have a vague idea of shapes and skin tone in my head so here it goes..

with a pale skin tone you can colour your hair any colour you want. Sound great? Why? Because any colour goes with a pale skin tone. You can be blond, brunette, red hear, black hair. It really depends on your taste.

With an oval shape. It is considered to be the 'ideal shape'.. so any haircut compliments the shape so you shouldn't have trouble with styles. Just choose one that you like.

with me.. I like any long styled hair.. layered and preferably brown hair..

Does that help?

• The oval face is the most versatile shape. You can pull off almost any look: short or long, straight or wavy. For your own most flattering look, consider your best feature and highlight it with your hair cut.

If you have gorgeous bone structure, consider an angular bob that shows off your chin. Great eyes? Blunt or side-swept bangs are a great bet.

Styles that are flattering and stylish: sophisticated bobs, bangs, long, beachy waves (think California surfer girl).

Avoid: Short layers that add height on top of your head. Aside from being dated, short layers can make your face appear long. If your hair is thick or curly, avoid a blunt cut. You'll look like a pyramid. If you have curly hair, short hair is generally a no-no.

^From google.