Is being a virgin a good thing or a bad thing?

Im a 18 year old girl and I have yet to lose my virginity. Is this attractive or non attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Being 18 and a virgin is perfectly normal. I lost my virginity on my 19th birthday and never felt weird about it.

In terms of whether it's attractive or unattractive it depends. Some guys are uncomfortable taking a girl's virginity if they aren't in love with her, others seek it out for either good or bad reasons.

Either way, you are a virgin so I wouldn't worry about whether it's attractive or not. I would just date guys until you find one that you want to have sex with - and there you go.

What attracts a guy to a girl? -> link

Are guys intimidated by pretty girls? -> link

What turns guys on? -> link

Best

- Evan

What Guys Said 7

• i'm tired of everyone making a big deal out of it

• I don't dwell on the past. I look to the future.

So the fact that a girl is a virgin is irrelevant to me in terms of dating her.

But she shouldn't expect me to wait around for some unreasonable amount of time simply because of that fact. My chronological preferences don't change in light of her virginity.

• It can be something to cherish or dread depending on your point of view. Attractive? Probably not unless one values virginity. But some, particularly guys, seem to like the idea of "conquering" a virgin. I don't know why. I've never been with one. I guess I'm one of those whom it never had much meaning.

• it is neither. nobody I know is really bothered about it.

• It is what you make of it.

If you don't want to be a virgin then its a bad thing because you haven't achieved your goal.

If you're a virgin because you directly/indirectly chose to be, then mission accomplished.

I'm 28, and a virgin because so far I chose to be.

• Im 22 and I still am. Your fine.

• Well done man. You must get a lot of crap from people about it. I'm 24 and I think I might have met my future wifey...I would do anything 2 reverse losing my virginity. And if my girl was a virgin it would be even better...

• Thats great man more power to you. And yea I have but what can do about it. People are jerks sometimes.

• attractive depends on the person and if he is attracted by that.

What Girls Said 3

• its a good thing girl! I'm 18 and also a virgin so f*** what everybody else thinks. :)

• Smart girl

• definitely a good thing!