I'm "too sexy", wtf?

All of my friends have boyfriends apart from me, I'm actually not that bothered about it tbh but recently they've been trying to help me "improve my style in general" ... not just clothing but flirting etc. aswell.

They've decided that I'm "too sexy"? Apparently at 5ft11 with quite large boobs I should stay away from short tight dresses because they attract too much attention to my boobs (they're not even that low cut...) & legs. I should also stop being so friendly to guys because it looks like I'm flirting with everyone?

I haven't had a proper boyfriend for a while & I'm just wondering if what my friends said is true ... should I stop wearing tight dresses & being so outgoing when I go out? Does it really turn guys off girls?

ps. When I say outgoing I mean saying hi to the guys I know, maybe a quick friendly hug if we're friends & talking to guys if I think they're cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mannn. Don't listen to those hacks. Its cool for girls to wear little dresses and talk to people. Most people do that anyway. I mean alright, tight dresses is your own thing but everyone wears clothes, and talks to people. If someone didn't talk to guys I'd probably not talk to them, y'know. Me being a guy, hahaha. They have boyfriends, so ofcourse they're not gonna go and talk to everyone. What's working for them now isn't gonna work for you, like.

If it turns guys off, which it probably does, they're clearly mentally retarded, and you wouldn't wanna sleep with them anyway, hahaha. Well, I don't know about that. But you get the idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably they aren't much of good friends. It could possibly lead to nasty arguments with those who you think you care about or vise versa. Probably just wear what would be considered "regular clothes" nothing that shows too much but at once the style is cute.

• your never to sexy for me ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Your friends sound jealous.

You sound hot and like a flirt. Not at all a slut. Just be you.

• wow bitchy friends...it sounds like your friends are just jealous...i mean how is wearing a boobie dress and being outgoing gonna turn off a guy?