Do girls prefer guys with moustache/goatie?

Or they like clean shave, no facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• its funny you ask this because me and my boyfriend were just talking about it! he wanted to know whether or not to shave his goatie, and finally decided to just trim it& keep it neat.

on some occasions clean shaven is better, but if you have the right look for it, then go with what makes you comfortable as long as its kept neat and not sloppy looking.

What Girls Said 19

• I think it depends on how the guy looks in general, and how the facial hair looks on him. Some guys can pull of a full beard and still look hot, while others, can't.

So for my answer .. as long as it looks good on him, beard or no beard, it doesn't matter to me.

• It depends on the guy. Some can really pull it off but others look better with a clean shave. Maybe you should post a picture of yourself and we can tell you what would look best on you.

• Http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/8/89/Johnsonlee.jpg

• clean shaven or normal facial hair, I don't like all those weird shaving styles sorry I think they are weird lol

• I like no facial hair.

• personally, I prefer a clean shaven guy.

• clean shaven w/o a doubt. Maybe a 5 o'clock shadow for SOME guys. But as a rule, clean shaven looks best. No one but guys thinks facial hair is hot.

• i don't like like clean shaven, I definitely prefer a uy to have some form of facial hair but different looks look good on different men.

• Honestly, to me, a guy with a mustache is a turn off. Goaties are acceptable but I still prefer a clean shave, it just look more attractive. I hate kissing a guy & his hairs start poking me, it's just gross & it hurts lol But not every girl is the same, that's just my opinion.

• clean shaven

• no facial hair or 5 O'clock shadow!

• my boyfriend has a mild mustache and I love kissing him. and I think it looks good too :)

idk why but I like the prickly feeling of his mustache on my upper lip :)

• stubble or nothing. a moustache or goatie is such a turn off

• no shaven hair,

i don't liek it,

• I'd prefer clean slave.

• clean shave for sure. and I hate it when I get beard burn...

• I LOVE 5 o'clock shadows on guys! If they can pull it off. I love pretty much ant facial hair as long as its not those chin straps. Or shaved in a funny shape. Or a huge beard. Clean shaven is good too!

• No facial hair please.

Makes kissing more enjoyable when my face isn't being all roughed up.

• The scruff! The scruff... is always good. :) But, if you're gonna have a moustache or a beard, keep it trim and neat.

• usually clean shaven...but occasionally I think facial hair works on a guy

What Guys Said 1

• OK, basically mustaches and goaties do not look good on guys now a days. They aren't in fashion. It isn't the 80s or even the 90s. You want to be clean shaven, or a short beard. That's what's in style right now. But a cleaned up beard - trimmed and shaved along the sides.

I know. I alternate between beard and clean shaven myself (basically when I don't shave for a few days) and in grad school I had a short beard for 2 years. The beard will make you look older, clean shaven younger. Don't mess with that other stuff it makes you look boyish and unattractive.

Just Say No.. to the Mustache -> link

Should I rock 80s style “trainspotter” clothes? -> link

Is confidence sexy? -> link

Best

- Evan