Do people tell you that you resemble someone famous?

Who was it?

and

Were you flattered or appalled?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told that I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. At the time I didn't know who she was, but I find it a bit flattering now that I do. The person who told me this thinks she's gorgeous, so I don't think it was meant as an insult.

The other person that I've been compared to is the girl who plays Kelsi in HSM. I just laugh when I get those, which is a lot. It's because I wear the same kind of hats as the character, my hair is about the same length and if I wear glasses, I have the entire look down. I find it flattering because I think she's pretty and she's 1 of 2 actors that I'll even watch those movies for.

What Girls Said 17

• when I had REALLY short hair I was told that I looked like audrey hepburn. also apparently when I smile, my face looks similar to ashley tisdale...i don't really se it though. I also got told that I looks like laura croft video game character and snow white, if she were a real person.

• i've gotten some strange ones...most of them I can't see at all lol!

Emma Watson: ok, we both have brown eyes, but that's about it

Kate Winslet (in her role in titanic): Ok, so she dyed her hair red and is fair skinned and curvy...

Scarlet Johansson: Fair skin, curvy, similarish lips

there's been a few others whose names I can't remember

overall, I'd say I have my own style and I really don't look much like any celeb that I can think of, and I like it that way.

• Ummm I had quite a few people tell me I look like Amelia Vega (the dominican miss universe from a few years back).

I'm dominican but at the time I didn't know who that was lol but after I found out, I was neutral I guess. She is pretty but the only resemblance I can find is our complexion, height and hair color.oh and our long faces lol kinda

So maybe I guess.

• i got told I looked like jamie lynn spears a few times when I had blonde hair which is flattering but I don't look like her!

and my friend once said I looked like catherine zeta jones ( she must be blind .i bloody wish) but there the only people

• Japanese Anime

jk ;p

Jennifer Lopez -- Especially during the summer. I think its because of my skin color?

and

Mandy Moore. -- I have no idea. I mean, she's white (o.O)

I don't agree with any. They are very attractive women though.

• Kelly Clarkson-NOT FLATTERED

Sophia Loren-Very flattered

Debbi Harry from Blondie when my hair was blonde-Flattered

Random Bollywood actresses-People think I am Indian for some reason...dunno?

Eliza Dushku-indifferent

Jamie Lynn Sigler-I used to get this constantly when the Sopranos first aired

I don't think I really look like anyone, but especially not like Kelly Clarkson. If you want me to not like you tell me I look like Kelly Clarkson...lol

• i get told ALLLLLL the time that I look like Hayden Penittire... the chick of heros lol

im flattered and all, but the only people who can see it are all guys, and chicks can't ever see it (including me) but yeah.. not too sure if its their fantasty or something but yeah, beats me lol

• I've been told I look like Amy Lee (from Evanescence) and the brunette from CSI.

I'm not really flattered or appalled by either since I don't see the resemblance at all.

• Everyone tells me my face looks almost exactly like Angelina Jolie's...

But my figure is much less 'fragile' than hers...I have hips to go along with my boobs... xD

haha :P

• Sometimes my hair is wavy and flyaway, and its brunette, and I get a lot of people that say I look like Miley Cyrus. Only my guy thought it was funny. Yet so far from it, because I'm asian. So I guess I look like a Asian Miley? stupid ppl.

• Someone once told me I looked like Miley Cyrus.

So...no, I wasn't all that happy about that :[

I really don't think I look like her though.

• People always tell me that I look like Lark Voorhies and Tatyana Ali. I was flattered. It made me feel beautiful

• A lot of people tell me I look like "the oldest niece" off the Bernie Mac show. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I've never watched that show.

One person told me I looked like 50 Cent. I wasn't flattered.

• People had always told me that I look like Rihanna. I was flattered and felt a liitle bit beautiful

• Yes, I've heard Ashlee Simpson, Amber Frye, Greta Garbo, and Lisa Marie Presley.

Its weird because none of those people look remotely alike, yet they supposedly all look like me. I was only flattered by the Greta Garbo and Lisa Marie Presley comparison.

• When I was younger people used to say I looked like Keshia Knight Pulliam (the girl who was Rudy on the Cosby Show.)

When I used to live a white community on the country side, they used to think any black girl they see on TV was me - Quote "You all look the same" End Quote.

Flattering? I really can't say, I just play along.

• I am told I look like Alyson Hannigan. One guy at a place I was having lunch regularly refused to believe that I am in fact NOT Alyson Hannigan.

I was a bit startled at first, because I prefer not to be noticed, but then I liked it. She's intelligent / cute so I took it as a compliment.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really look like anyone famous, so people take it upon themselves to argue about who I look like. so here's the list:

John Mayer

Johnny Cash

Mick Jagger

Michael Hutchens

Tom Cruise on crack during the Last Samurai (back when I had long hair)

I was flattered by all except that last one of course.

• When I was younger people told me I looked like Elijah Wood, but after I started putting on weight they started telling me I reminded them of Chris Farley only not as big.

• nahhh, fat people aren't usually famous lol.

• What are you talking about!? there are a lot of famous fat people. What about that dancing kid from youtube?

• Haha alright well if I was told I was that kid I suppose I would be flattered lol.

• For all of you who haven't seen the weezer pork and beans video and have forgotten the humor. ;)

link/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o