What would you think if I told you?

that my idol and role model is Pauly D from jersey shore ?

I wanna get ripped like him (working on it)

I wanna have fun in life

I wanna get lots of girls

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it bro, girls sleep around, why shouldn't you ? live your life and have fun

What Girls Said 10

• Having lots of girls, having fun and getting ripped can be fun. Like someone said he's 30, marriage isn't a sign of maturity, it's a personal choice. However being 30, sleeping around and focusing on having fun isn't a sign of maturity. It's fine through your twenties, but by late twenties you should be focusing on your future, because just in case you didn't know being "ripped" won't secure you a safe future. If you plan on going to university, student debts have gone from being a maximum of £3000 to £9000 (In England this is) and you won't be able to pay them off by getting loads of girls, and that doesn't even include transport, food or living arrangements.

If you don't go to university, jobs are hard enough to get with a degree, without it will be intense.

It might be fun for a while, and if it makes you happy then go for it, because you only live once. But you want that one life to be enjoyable, and not filled with worry because you're drowning in debts because you spent your studying time banging sluts. I'd suggest that if you really want this crazy lifestyle for a while you should keep it to a few years, not to mention some girls get turned of by ex-players, so it could have a really negative effect on your future.

You really need to think whether the serious consequences are worth a few shags, unhealthy amounts of alcohol and muscles.

I don't really think that few years of fun is worth a worrying and stressful rest of your life.

• Pauly D is hella hot! You need the hair, the tan, the muscles for that. GTL all day! And if you're a DJ too, you'll really attract a lot of girls ;). Just treat us right babe!

• Treat you right? why ? I wouldn't be looking for a wife lol

• Yeah but treats the girls right too! You're going down the path of the Situation....not sexy!

• The situation makes himself look bad, therefore the girls go to Pauly D because he's sensitive, sweet and TREATS THEM RIGHT!!! Or that's how it seems. He can f*** and chuck girls all night long but he's not going to diss them or treat them bad. That's how you NOT get the poon nanny!

• I'd say stay away from the hair gel.

• I would say you're a tool. :)

Plus, do you realize he's 30 years old? He really should be a little more mature than that.

• Age is only a number, he definitely doesn't look 30 so who cares ?

• Seems to me that you're the only girl that thinks that, so whatever lol

• Kim K and all the other Kardashians are 30 too and they don't really act mature either...although they've some what slowed down the partying as much. They still PARTY, despite having a husband and children.

• Pauly D is sexy as f***.. so you should want to be like him

• man whore

• uhhh, pauly d is NOT 30!

the oldest cast member from jersey shore is mike and he's 28 ... pauly is 23 I believe

• eww just don't do that hairstyle...or dress like him he has a trashy style...but otherwise I guess he's ok

• it's your life. go for it

• hells yeah. go for it babe ;)

What Guys Said 2

• *high fives*

see ya at the parties

• lol Go for it. He's the only guy that seems cool from that show.