Guys: do you like girls with dresses or pants?

I plan to start wearing more feminine dresses (all lengths but not slutty short) but when I look in the mirror while wearing the dresses I might like the look but another part of me think they look TOO feminine, colorful and childish. Then I started thinking: might I scare the guys if I look TOO feminine?

not that I want to fit in with the rest of the world but I want to know; what do guys think of dresses? Or would you prefer the jean loving girl?

• Dresses are hot
  • Pants are hot
  • As long as its not a purple pokadotted gorilla suit, whatever you wear is hot. Scratch that.. even you wearing THAT is hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• wear whatever flatters you, I'm not gonna say pants cause I'm trying to be the nice guy and I'm not gonna say dresses because I'm a GUY. I'm just simply gonna say wear what you feel comfortable in and what flatters you. I have seen way too many girls try to pull of clothes they shouldn't be wearing, ugh, the images, are gross, just thinking about them

What Guys Said 7

• Hey Sweet_tooth,

Blue jeans are the norm - you can't go wrong. But most guys are very much attracted to girls who were dresses because we like are ladies feminine. As long as it doesn't inhibit your ability to do things - like play games, etc. - then it's cool (you just don't want to project an image of being too high maintenance).

If you are going out with the guys on an excursion of sorts, pants it up. But if its a nice day out, if you are just hanging out what have you, feel free to wear your dresses. It also depends on the dress.

What attracts a guy to a girl? -> link

What turns guys on? -> link

Women: Dress “Sexy” for Halloween -> link

Best

- Evan

• To be honest, I don't know many girls who wear the convensional 'floating' dresses, they tend to go for tight fitting leg hugging ones and I'm not complaining. Or, if they don't wear dresses they wear jeggings or tight jeans, and yet again I'm not complaining.

So to be honest, as long as they look good, I don't mind.

• OFC dresses ...it makes female look like female! Dresses are always make men get excited.Think about hot celebrities everybody has them on their mind with a sexxy dress or underwear not with pants :) In my opinion dresses make a woman seem more attactive and present theirselves better in their outlook :)

• jeans are better usually

• I like when cool girls wear a cute dress or a skirt. Seems most girls I go out with wear jeans and a normal top. Overall, that's good, because I don't want some club addict showing up with cleavage popping out, but something feminine is always nice.

• I think girls in dresses are more sensual. I escpecially like girls in skirts...shorter...no slutty...but shorter. Girls that show some leg are confident and attractive. Girls that try to cover up as much skin as possible usually look unconfident. Girls in jeans can be very sexy, if the jeans are tight in the butt area.

• definitely dresses.

What Girls Said 2

• whatever flatters you, don't try and wear something that doesn't suit you just because it's in fashion or you think someone else likes it because it'll look unattrative and will repel the opposite sex.

• Guys love anything you wear as long as you look hot.