Do I look like girlfriend material?

every time I have a boyfriend they always say I'm not girlfriend material. why do they say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very hot. But you're not girlfriend material.

Why?

1) Your screenname is "nicoleissexluver"

2) Your profile pic is you in a revealing dress with your head tilted and the camera pointed down your cleavage from above. This is the exact same picture that every slutty girl who is trying way too hard to look sexy has as their Facebook profile photo. I'm guessing that you have a lot of pics like this in your albums.

There's nothing wrong with liking sex, but you don't have to advertise it to the whole world. Men want a "lady in the streets, freak in the bed".

This is why you're not girlfriend material.

What Guys Said 13

• you need a real man

• from an initial standpoint, you are merely the looks...girlfriend material, in essence is the whole package...guys fear that you will leave them for someone else, hence short-term girlfriend material qualities you have

• Look at your name.

You want the sex.

From the first impression that I'm given, this way I think that you don't want a relationship, only sex.

How is that a strong basis for a relationship - I mean it's great for a short-term thing or a fling, but nothing else.

If I'm completely wrong, then I apologise.

• You're not programmed right. Someone steered you wrong, maybe your mom or your family. Sorry but that's what it means.

• Everyone looks like girlfriend material, but not everyone can act like it once they're there. OR maybe the dudes you're hanging with aren't ready for a girlfriend?

• LMAO if by girlfriend you mean an attractive chick I hang out with and date for awhile and have crazy sex until one of us gets bored or you cheat and leave then yes.

But if you mean like true Love and marriage than no. Men dot like it when their woman is constantly horded by other dudes because her t*ts are always halfway out.

• ...You left your car keys on your bed, just in case your forgot where you put them...yeah there, there don't worry, they won't move lol

• possibly, but you have to find someone who conects to you, and those other guys might not have been the right type. Try finding the type you conect with

• No lol. But You're hot!. Perfect fwb

• Change your profile name, pick any decent name, that show your are looking relationship not sex.

• No you're not

• Because you obviously aren't in it for an actual relationship. The username you picked should clue you in to why. Like Claretica says, you seem to be only interested in sex. A guy who wants a real girlfriend and not just sex would not think you are relationship material.

• Great comments (quacamole8774)

• Do you LOOK the part..? well sure...

but being girlfriend material isn't just by looks

• I'm be your boyfriend in 2 seconds, you are beautiful and I'm worship the ground you walk on.

What Girls Said 1

• Looks like you like to show off your body. I know I'm a female, but if I wasn't I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be showing off her body like that - would make me feel like I wasn't special. Might also make guys think they don't need to make you their girlfriend, that they can just get in your pants anyway.

Finally, look at your username. If that's the main thing you want everyone on this site to know about you, that makes me think you come across as a sexual person in your life. I apologize if I'm wrong, but again, that could make guys think they don't need to make you their girlfriend. Or make them think that you like to be single.

• Yeah I have to say I do agree with this comment NICOLE.

To be totally honest, when I look at your pic I don't see a girl I want to take home to my mum, I see a girl who would make an amazing one night for a lucky guy.

And yes, your username fits in with how you look, you do look like a very sexual being.

One thing about guys is if you sleep with us on the first date, we don't consider the girl to be girlfriend material. (not saying you do Nicole, just throwing that in there.)