Would it be a turn off if you could see a girls stretch marks?

I'm pretty busty but I always wear shirts that come up to my neck basically because I have stretch marks on my chest.

There are a lot of cute shirts that I like that flatter my figure but the problem is they are low cut. In order for me to wear some of the fashions I have to find ways to alter them so my boobs don't show at all by either wearing a tank top under them or by sewing the shirt up a little bit.

My cousin says I'm being silly and guys don't care about stretch marks and she told me even Selma Hayek has stretch marks on her chest but I think she's just trying to make me feel better.

The strech marks are not noticeable from afar but if you get close to me you can see them and I worry that a guy will walk up to me and be turned off.

Guys, should I listen to my cousin and go for the cute kinda low tops or would seeing the stretch marks turn you off a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlike popular belief cocoa butter does NOT work on old stretchmarks, neither does Vitamin E or any of that other stuff we hear so much about. That only works on new stretchmarks and on pregnant women who don't have any yet to rub around their belly to keep from getting them. And NO, I have never been pregnant. My whole life I've always had stretchmarks. I guess some people are born with skin that's more delicate and will stretch easily.

Trust me on this.I have stretchmarks on my arms, hips, sides and have tried everything.

Some people swear that BioOil (sold at Walgreens for 10 dollars) does wonders on old stretchmarks. I tried it and for me, it just softened my skin too much so I stopped using it. You can try it though, maybe it'll work on you.

What I have discovered and I'm still not sure it'll work or not, because I just started the program a few days ago, but I hear great reviews is Avon's Anew Clinical Stretchmark cream. It costs $25 but hey, if it works, I'm willing to continue paying the price.

I know this doesn't help at all in answering if a guy is turned off by them because I still wonder the same thing and do my best to hide what I can but sometimes I just try and not think about them. It's best a guy knows what I look like from the beginning than to later be shocked to see them when we get naked or whatever. So best to let a guy see them from the start so he knows and chooses to like you for ALL of you. Easier said than done, I know. I'm still working on taking my own advice :) haha

What Guys Said 1

• Nah it isn't a turn off. I'm personally indifferent to them. So feel fine to wear your lower cuts. I hope this helped.

What Girls Said 3

• My guy friends are not turned off so eassily by stretch mark. They hardly notice it, as for now you got nothing to worry about

• im a girl and I have stretch marks to. You really shouldnt worry about it. If they ahve a prob with it, then don't you think that there not worth your time because theyre just focused on sex or looks and not actaully you? Really think about that

• i don't know. but if you wanna get rid of them. cocoa butta does the trickk!