Girls: Is it possible for a short/shorter guy to be physically handsome/good-looking?

I'm only 5'5'' and I am 21 now so I have definitely stopped growing. I was just wondering whether any of you girls have found or even seen any of guys who are around my height good-looking/handsome. I'm not asking whether you would date or get into a relationship with a short/shorter guy. I am asking you based on physical attraction whether you have seen attractive short/shorter guys, even if you didn't want to date them because of their height, based on their facial features alone. Or does the fact that they are short/shorter than you immediately make them less physically good-looking, even facially?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated guys as short as you and I'm actually pretty tall for a girl. Now that I've dated guys who are shorter, I've become more attracted to them. I find sometimes to make up for lack of height, they have more attitude and swagger and I like that, aha. The thing is, most guys, even guys who aren't particularly short, are put off by the fact that I'm taller but it happens!

What Girls Said 3

• Just because a guy is short doesn't make them automatically unattractive. Some of the hottest guys that I've seen were short, they had nice bodies and were "facially" attractive. So no, being a bit shorter doesn't make a guy less good-looking.

• Of couuurse. :) I'm 5 feet exactly, so to me you'd be tall. :P But even so, shorter guys can be hott too!

• I am short myself and won't be growing much short runs in my family history lol.

But height means jack all to me. If he is taller than me then I would not worry. Handsome lies in the face not the height.

What Guys Said 0