Men, any preferences on lingerie?

What do you like to see? Any colors that make you weak in the knees? How would you feel if you came home & your girl was wearing lingerie for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• whatever looks good on the ground

What Guys Said 6

• Some nights I find lace attractive, while other times, it is the booty shorts. In general though, I find lace, see through, thongs and booty shorts the best. They are very much indeed a contributing factor to heat things up. Many times I have seen my girlfriend in their lingerie and got turned on, whereas if she had long track pants on, it wouldn't have had any factor whatsoever. Check out this link for some additional point of views on lingerie. They even have a store.

• I like light colors. Like white, pink, yellow, stuff like that. And I would definitely like to come home to that.

• I like blues, pinks, black and red (although other colors can certainly look good too). I would be floored and then practically tackle her. Lingerie is a very big turn on, partly because you are so willing to play.

• Red and Black corset gets me every time.

• definatly strong colors, stay away from anything aqua or pink, being seethrough helps and the best material which is what lingerie usually is anyways is lace. garter and stockings would be the cherry on top that any man would aprectiate.

• I odnt really like extreme or bright, neon style colours...but you can't go wrong with white or black, lacy or frilly

What Girls Said 1

• Any lingerie is better than flannel pajamas, ;)

Red is always an attension grabber

I'm sure no man would complain