I like 2 girls, what do I do?

So I like 2 girls lets call them #1 and #2.

#1 is really awesome and social we talk time to time but we really aren't what you might call friends we are more around just met. I liked her a long time ago but until now she has responded (flirted back) but as usual I was an idiot and I ignored her and I started to flirt again confusing her it so she has stopped. I still like her but I think she wouldn't accept if I ask her out. Also another dude is coming on to her. I like her even though #2 is prettier than her.

Girl #2 is really beautiful I had liked ever since I had stopped flirting with #1. I seem to be the only one who notices how beautiful she is. She an I don't know each other at all. She hasn't responded at all.

And there is a bunch of other girls who like me two but I only care about these 2.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, you're not between the ages of 18 and 24. Let's just get that fact out in the open right now, shall we? Secondly, why the hell are you asking complete strangers on the internet to make such a personal decision for you? You don't really seem to know any of these girls that well at all. Just follow your instinct. Only one, though. You really don't want to make problems for yourself.

• What the hell are you talking about?

• Now, I'm not saying you are one of those things. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably just didn't care how your question came out. But if you don't have enough self-respect to express yourself in an adult manner, the hard reality is that people are going to think that you're not an adult or that you're just plain stupid.

It looks like you know how to form complete sentences since you responded to me with a few. Why not put that into practice all the time?

• Yeah, I can be an asshole...but only when it matters.

What Girls Said 2

• look nobody likes two girls...cause the heart has only one place.

u don't like the girl #1 cause as you said you liked girl #2 since you had stopped flirting with girl #1.

u don't even like girl #2 you just like her look.

sorry but that's my opinion

• I was in this situation also. Ill share the best advise I've ever got with you. "When faced with 2 decision, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for"

What Guys Said 1

• Forget #1, you messed that up. #2 seems a better option, have you talked to her?

• No, not really because I am afraid if I open my mouth something that I don't want to come out might come out.

• It's a risk you're gonna have to take.