What do you guys think about leggings and jeggings?

are they cute? attractive? ugly? stupid? weird? fun? I don't know what do you think?

0|0
9|23

Most Helpful Guy

• If they have a nice figure then leggings and jeggings are a blessing to my eyes.

I've noticed it depends on the country/culture, for instance most people from britain have no issues whereas those in America don't like them (god only knows why)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Leggings with a minsskir or men's styled shirt are fun, cute, individualistic. Also show off a woman's curves! But who cares about that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look retarded personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it all about how attractive the girl is and if she's got a tight ass! If she has then its the hottet thing ever- leggiing and jeggings. But two point: if you have a flabby arse that wobbles when you walk- don't wear them! Second if you wear them, wear a thong or no underwear. Nothing worse then seeing a arse where you can see the pantie lines underneath! lol!

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan at all. Regular jeans and shorts :)

2|0
    0|0
  • i like them, jeggings are interesting because they are comfortable like leggings and they are formfitting like them as well. I like them both but I don't think that there is any need to think about them that much, theyre just pants and as much as I like clothes as long she's comfortable then what I think makes no difference

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like them much, I'd personally just want my girl to wear some type of jeans or maybe shorts, but not leggings and jeggings

0|1
    0|0
  • I love leggings on girls! I don't know why. They look cute lol.

But not a fan of jeggings. You're better off wearing normal jeans instead of jeggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think leggings are nice if you wear them with a t-shirt that covers your bottom, (and a pair of boots); but jeggings forget about them, normal jeans are better

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know what either of those were until I looked them up right now, and I don't think they're very attractive. I agree with IrishMetal - I prefer jeans or shorts on a girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • But still, I wouldn't mind much if a girl wore leggings or jeggings if the girl was attractive. So you'd be fine. :)

• I think they are attractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think jeggings are hot. But as with anything, it depends on its context, how it's worn, the person, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • so hot, I love leggings!

0|1
    0|0
  • Theyre pretty hot if they show off your legs :)

1|0
    0|0
  • leggins and jeggings look good on a girl is relatively skinny and has a very attractive body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best invention ever, if only they were around b4 fire

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings and jeggings are sexy luv2bshort, don't stop wearing them! All red blooded males like to check out a chick in leggings...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a really hot look as long as you don't cover your hips with something loose like a skirt, long shirt, dress ect... ; )

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are hawt! Especially if the girl has nice legs and a nice behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 'cause there's less covering than a skirt. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly, stupid, and weird. Normal jeans and shorts please.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me if I see an attractive girl in leggings or that generally has a nice figure, I think the reason why girls wear leggings is to easily attract guys or just to look nice, but still who ever created leggings should get a very large gold medal

But seriously to be truly honest leggings are the hottest things a girl can wear just my opinion, much more to say but to hard to explain it

And yeah I agree if you look good then you can wear them but if your big or just no, then don't even think about putting them on as they will pretty much disgust everyone that looks at you, it's a hot or not issue

0|0
    0|0
  • if your gonna wear them DONT: wear them with a skirt, shorts that's my only problem with them, it defeats the purpose of the skirt/dress/shorts i.e. to show off the legs

if you simply don't have good legs, don't wear that kind of stuff, therefore you have no need to wear the leggings

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• If he doesn't like them he can just take them off ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love leggings and jeggings! But only skinny or average people can wear them without looking disturbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok, so every time I wear jeggings or yoga pants to school, guys ask me: "are those jeggings?" ;) and they smile so... idunno I'm pretty sure they like them (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Leggings are cute .

Jeggings are just dumb and ugly .

1|0
    0|0
  • Leggings+tight are super cute..

Jeggings..are the f***ing devil. So stupid and gross looking. Baddddd. So bad! Chose one or the other!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love jeggings. They're super comfy like legging but still look like your wearing jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings,thigh highs,over the knee socks mainly in white are so...sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings and jeggings only work if you aren't fat. Otherwise they're really cute and chic with the right accessories and outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF are jeggings?

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of leggings. But they're okay as long as they are not being used as pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1280&bih=604&q=jeggings&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g8g-s1g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

• Thanks, Tiger.

@QA: No. Not a chance in hell.