What do you think of these boots on a girl?

I can't post links but they're black moto boots with laces - just type

American eagle outfitters black moto boots

into google

second link

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like a retarded ghetto version of actual motorcycle boots. Just get the real thing IMO. Buying imitation ones just because they have a designer brand name on them seems retarded to me.

If you're looking at a pair of AE boots modeled after a pair of authentic Icon riding boots, why not look to the actual Icons they're modeled after?

If you're looking at a Calvin Klein jacket modeled after an authentic Alpinestars riding jacket, why not look to the actual Alpinestars jacket it's modeled after?

See the logic here?

0|0
    0|0
    • And trust me, you won't find any quality like the quality needed to protect you in the event of an 80mph motorcycle wreck. =)

What Guys Said 1

• I think the luk gud..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They are super in style but I think you have to be careful with em so they don't look too manly. Like pair them with a cute miniskirt and top, its like edgy but pretty. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cute, I would wear them .(=

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend has a pair just like these and she is in love with them! They are really cute, if I were you I would add skinny jeans and a graphic tee (just my opinion, I love graphic tees =P)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they're a bit too masculine for my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. Get them!

0|0
    0|0