Do you care if girls wear...?

1. baggy sweatshirts (sometimes)

2. t-shirts

3. work boots

Most Helpful Guy

• I find baggy sweatshirts attractive, for some reason lol, maybe cause they make a girl huggable?

T-shirts are fine!

Don't really like them, but no I wouldn't mind if they did. I'd prefer just regular casual shoes though, unless a girl needed to wear work boots for something. But if you don't need to wear them, stick with regular casual shoes (e.g. I find Converse shoes on girls really attractive).

Baggy sweatshirts are only good once in a while though, e.g. if the girl just wants to be comfortable when studying or something, but when going out, hoodies are more attractive in my eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're athletic it kind of reminds me of that fact. So in that case it's a plus (reminds me of girls at the gym). However, if I didn't know that, it would seem lazy, so in that case a negative. Doing it every once in awhile is good for everybody.

• I v got nothing on them...

• 1. No

2. No

3. Ew lol

What Girls Said 0