He told me I'm perfect, then why the hell is he looking for something else?

Okay, one night, I asked him the ff through text;

me: Are you staying in this relationship because you don't want to waste the 2 years we spent together?

him: a little.

me: Why? Am I still not enough for you?

him: Actually, you're more than enough I could ask for. You're perfect. But I'm looking for something but I don't know what it is.

me: Do you want a new girl in your life?

him: I don't know.

me: What if, just in case, you find that something you were looking for? are you going to leave me again just like last time?

him: I don't know and I don't know.

me: did you get back with me because you feel pity?

him: no.

me: Why are you with me now?

him: Because I want to. Why are we talking about this? This is one topic I don't want to talk about. I've been seriously avoiding this because I want to enjoy our relationship though I've got a lot of things to think about.

*** I'm confused. Why is he acting the way he does? Everyone says that I am the trophy girlfriend, then what else is he looking for?

What do I do to make him realize his mistake?

** My friends say that now that he's being unsure whether he wants me, I might as well drop the bomb and break up with him before he does.

What's the best thing for me to do? help

What Guys Said 2

• i think that works,Some things you more want more withdraws

Spend some time to calm down

your is yours ,if not,whatever you do ,it's not work!

good luck!

• to leave a period of time,let him know without him like you been well.

What Girls Said 0