Gs do you like when girls wear make up?

why or why not?

i always hear guys saying they don't but they will think a girl is prettier when there wearing make up

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most guys like the natural 'look' but not necessarily when girls don't wear make-up.

It's about how you wear your make up.

Some girls apply their foundation so think that it's like a complete second layer of skin. It's kind of a less is more thing. Make-up is used to enhance, not to change us completely. Generally speaking guys don't like it when girls look to fake - when they look like they've been photo-shopped and airbrushed. They just like a few little touches.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it when a girl makes up but not much,.if she z pretty, make up will make her luk sharper...

• I hate makeup over done -

at the same time, I find it cool that a girl can be confident in her own skin

but I'm probably a rare case.

at the same time, a little make up can go a long way

nice to see the effort!

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't care.In fact they go for the girls who do wear make-up

• guys have no idea about makeup. as long as you look hot, that's all they care about