Do guys hook up with girls they don't actually find attractive when they are drunk?

Alright boys, just be straight with me...

I am not the kind of girl looking for a relationship and I don't obsess about guys, but there is just this one drunken hook-up that I cannot get over.

So there was this hottie pro-skier at this one party I was at. I saw him and noted that he was very attractive but never thought twice about it because I assumed he was too far out of my league. So I didn't pay any attention to him and then he just starts talking to me and sh*t and like making me sit on his lap and asking me questions and stuff. and this was all before he was very drunk. However I was smashed. So then I assumed that he just wanted some ass, and I did too so it was cool. So we start making out and then I went down on him, but he didn't reciprocate. (keep in mind that this was a canyon party so we were sleeping outside) so then in the morning I woke up and he had moved into the car. He claimed that he was just cold, but refused to get out of the car when a friend asked him what he was doing in there.

Anyway, so then when I left he waved bye. I just don't understand it really. And all I really want is closure.

so three questions

1) is not reciprocating just a d*** move or a lack of interest?

2) does it sound like he just didn't want to see me because he was embarrassed?

And 3) do guys often hook up with girls they actually think aren't attractive just because they are drunk? And if he told people about it does that mean he wasn't ashamed of it?

enlighten me

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah your suspicions are true. He was just wasted and wanted to blow his load. It doesn't mean you not pretty though, but just not his type.

If a guy is really attracted to you he will go down on you. It is a true acid test of his interest level.

I dated a girl in Hawaii I met online about 5 years ago. I flew all the way to honolulu to meet her (kind of an adventure). When I got there I found out she was much heavier that she looked in her pics. However I talked with her and really got to like her as a person. She had a very pretty face, blond hair and green eyes. However I hate to say this, but the fact she was 20lbs heavy didn't sit well with me. I never said a word and I did sleep with her. One night she started to go down on me and I stopped her. I made up an excuse "I don't get off very easily that way". I never went down her...because I didn't want to.

A week later I got back to Colorado. After texting back and forth she blurted out "why didn't you go down on me" and I said "well you never asked...". Weak excuse, but the truth was way too harsh.

So girls remember if I a guy goes down on you...he REALLY has high interest level in you. Guys will won't go down on any girl.

• but don't some guys go down jst because they are nice and feel like they need to reciprocate it?

• woah I have a similar problem except its the opposite way..could I message you and ask you my question?

• sure, I'll friend you.

What Guys Said 11

• beer goggles

• "Is not reciprocating just a d*** move or a lack of interest?"

Both. I think didn't reciprocate because he wasn't interested - but even if he wasn't interested, he still should've reciprocated, I mean...come on!

"Does it sound like he just didn't want to see me because he was embarrassed?"

I hope not, but maybe so.

"Do guys often hook up with girls they actually think aren't attractive just because they are drunk?"

Some guys hook up with girls they think aren't attractive because they just want sex - no alcohol involved. So yes, there are guys that often hook up with girls they think aren't attractive just because they are drunk.

"If he told people about it does that mean he wasn't ashamed of it?"

If he's boasting about it, then he's not ashamed of it.

• Just cause he didn't return didn't mean anything.

it was a one night stand and you gave him a favour why should he return it? lol not lik eyour in a relationship and he needed to keep the flow going.

see you should go into one nighters with the idea of having fun and expecting nothing commited back. if you can't handle ethat one night stands are just about getting off than don't do it.

also your looks mean nothing. I go down on girls when I want to make them feel good...so either he just didn't care or maybe doesn't like going down...your reading far to into this lol

• He probably didn't reciprocate because you were drunk and thought that you were a slut and didn't go down on you for that reason. And I don't think he was embarrassed. Most guys wouldn't have sex with a woman they found unattractive even if she was drunk. I know I wouldn't. Although, I know one of my friends would.

• 1. if you want someone to do something in bed, why don't you ask them?

2. it doesn't sound like it had anything to do with you

3. yes

• SERIOUS ANSWERS/ MY opinion

1)i think it was a bit of both or he was in a relationship...

2) I don't think so but I'm just saying guys shouldn't be embarrassed about those things...

3) I would never f*** with a girls emotions or one night stands or whaever...

NOW FOR THE DICKHEAD answers.

ANSWER opt;2

1) it was a d*** move because he's just an a**hole

2) maybe he was embarrassed, or he was HUNG OVER,

3) guys may hook up with girls...um beer googles?

• Congratulations, you may very well have caused another episodic chapter in a guy's life where every time he reminisces back to the night, he wonders to himself, what the hell did I do. Asking if a guy hooks up purely on the basis of being inebriated is like asking if pigs fly yet.

• what you said : Do guys hook up with girls they don't actually find attractive when they are drunk?""""

yeah. it's a testostorone thing -- makes us extra horny, daring and damn right comical. Notice how most of the writing crew at the Family Guy is male?

• 1) Both

2) It's possible.

3) I'd say it's common. If he tells people it could mean other things like to make you look bad or to make people laugh but not being ashamed is a possibility.

This is why I don't understand hooking up. If you need closure then why did you do it?

• beer makes you wanna get laid... ugly girls are easy... its as simple as that

• yup. he could be really horny and at he time not care if people find out because he's think while drunk, in the black out state, or he could be one of the guys who will put his d*** in almost any human female.

What Girls Said 2

• he maybe had a girlfriend and felt guilty or something...

• he was drunk...so not hard to understand, he's horny and he gets it, what's left is just a fling.