Girl, what are the most attractive personality aspects you find in a man??

what are the most attractive personality’s aspects you find in a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh it really depends on the guy. I've been attracted to guys way different from each other.

For example this shy asian guy.. I was attracted to because he was the cutest asian I've seen and he was just quiet

A tall Italian guy, he was quiet too but we kinda enjoyed paying each other out with words and that he had confidence and wasn't really shy, just quiet.

The Italian guy's best friend. His best friend seemed to be into me and he was way different to the other two. He was really confident, outgoing, flirty.. knew how to touch a girl type guy. I was attracted to his confidence and he was thoughtful and always straight forward.

Another guy.. really smart.. academically and in sports.. he was an all rounder. I was attracted to how dedicated he was to things and he was the born captain type guy.

Too many to list but most of the guys I get attracted to shows pretty good levels of confidence in themselves.. besides the first one I mentioned (my attraction to him slowly faded because it was only looks). Confidence, a little cockiness, thoughtfulness .. things like that attract my attention. I guy that seems to be able to manage himself and his problems well too. I don;t like insecure men.

• obviously a guy that can make me smile and laugh also ha ha I agree with alesha on that one. Dullness suck!

What Girls Said 6

• Funny, sophisticated, subtle, integrity, charismatic, simple, and the way he carries himself & treats me. I don’t know the most important factor is if you both click!

• Deep voice, has some kind of humor, but not humor like the office or how I met your mother (Because that kind of humor pisses me off), inspirational, motivational, caring, I don't know what's it called, but if there something on a chicks mind and she refuses to tell him, he forces it out of her, to which it shows he really does care, sweet, optimistic, complains a lot, open minded, advicive (I'm not sure if that's a word, but he gives a lot of advice) and that's all I can think of as of right now (:

• Personally, I love a guy that can make me laugh, but it takes more than a good sense of humor. He needs to be confident enough that he can keep up with me, but not overly arrogant; masculine, but not over-bearing; nice, but not a push-over; and sweet without being too mushy.

It's near impossible to only like or dislike a man for only one of many personality traits he may or may not have. It's all about the whole package :)

• well when I first met my husband I liked how funny he was and can take my smat assness. Then when we hung out more I liked how he was a gentleman and very respectful. But I can't forget how good he looks to now! So he was tall semi tan and gorgeous!

• Funny, Dreamer, Loyal, Caring, Honest, Spontaneous, somewhat Sarcastic and Quiet.

Does that actually exist?

• sense of humour, love a guy that can make me smile and laugh

What Guys Said 0