I wear a lot of clothing...?

that is more loose and not always form fitting. I mean like tight jeans but then a looser sweatshirt. I have a nice body but a lot of the times I choose comfort over fashion and when ever I wear anything cute I look slutty because it always ends up having a ton of cleavage. Do guys like the more sporty look and do you still think girls are attractive when they do dress sporty? ps I do wear make up and other such things most of the time

Most Helpful Guy

• for me I like the sporty look, but you need to choose your clothes carefully before buying them to avoid having a lot of cleavage..

What Guys Said 1

• I like the sporty look it good. It all has its time and place. During the day and if your relaxing at night its great. But if you are going out someplace nice then sporty might not do it anymore. I still like it though.

What Girls Said 1

• Well that's good (your title). Well anyways, it depends what the guy likes. Guys are similar to girls in that way, you know. Oh, and "cute" clothing doesn't always mean your boobs pop out of your shirt! The way I dress is I won't wear super short/tight jeans, skirt whatever especially if I have a low top. Besides, sweatshirts are more comfortable :)