Best emo style to impress girls?

i have the hair, the piercing, now I just need a style to impress the girls. the only people that I actually care about how I look is for girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, well I love it when a guy where's black of course Lol muscle T-shirts, skater shoes, silver chains, plaid shorts, band T-shirts and tattos so cute and hott! Lol I hope I answered your question?

What Girls Said 8

• my personal preference with "emo guys" is dark wash skinny jeans, a Glamour Kills t shirt, metal/post hardcore band t shirt, flannel/plaid shirt, or hoodie, and converse, osris, or etnies! and I absolutely LOVE gages too! good luck! I hope my advice helped. ^.^

• Emo ughhh...

they wear black ALOT

girl jeans

converse

you have to express your feelings lol XD

• Unless you're under the age of sixteen, "emo" isn't going to impress anyone. You'll just end up looking immature (except to very young or immature girls) - and maybe you are, because it seems that you're just trying to get girls. Also, the girls of the alternative scene will probably call your bluff - especially if you label every alternative style as "emo." Ignorance is a dead giveaway. In fact, doing that will not only reveal the false image for what it is, but it will also annoy whatever girls you're trying to impress.

Be yourself, and girls WILL be impressed. Go whatever style you think suits you best - whether it's "emo" or something else.

• skatershoes, black skinny jeans, band tshirt...win :)

p.s. gauges and tattoos are awesome too haha

• For emo eyes seek out the forgotten, shy girl in the corner. For emo ears, listen to classic emotive hardcore. For emo lips, speak words of...haha okay, so I think Audrey Hepburn already did this (re: Audrey Hepburns Beauty Tips - Google it).

Basically, confidence is the best style accessory a guy can have (not up-himself-ness), especially emo guys, as you will break the typical emo stereotype by having confidence. Also, studded belts and slightly skinny jeans are vey cute ;)

• Drop the emo 'look' and wear what you want. Emo grows old fast.

• Emo style isn't going to impress anyone .

• 0|1

What Guys Said 2

• quit trying so hard?

• Get a shirt that says douchebag to complete the look your going for.