Guys if you were "scene" would date a girl who wasn't?

I'm very sorry if this question throws you off, I didn't really know how to state the question.

Okay, so about a week and a half ago I posted a question about a guy I hooked up with, curious as to whether or not he would date me, or just wanted to keep hooking up with me and yada yada. You can read the previous post if you want to understand more. Lol.

Well ever since we hooked up we decided that we were both just going to be friends and since then we hang out all the time and get along great with absolutely no weirdness.

Anyhow, I like this guy but we are totally different in the way we dress and our sense of styles. So this guy is what most people would call "scene", or whatever? Idk, I guess I would say that I am a very good looking, average girl if that makes sense?

Ive come to notice that guys who dress/are "scene" tend to only date girls who dress/are "scene" as well from what I've seen. I really like this guy so I am very confused as to why he wouldn't date me. Is it because we have a totally different sense of style? Would it be weird for him? I know that people date who they have the most in common with, and that's cool, I just don't understand! Please help me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy really likes you he will no matter what you like or don't like, phsyical attraction and mental attraction will make it happen unless its a deal breaker

What Guys Said 3

• What do you consider scene? Sometimes I dress in a way that people might consider scene, even though I don't consider myself to be. Anyhow, I would date any type of girl, scene or not. I doubt the only reason he's not going out with you is because you dress differently. That would be a pretty stupid reason and I don't think you would want to date a guy that's that shallow anyway.

• i would date a girl no matter what she dressed in as long as we got along

but its up to the guy who might not believe in not giving a damn in what people think

• I don't really know how to answer this because I couldn't see myself as scene ever. So my answer is that I'm not scene and I would date a scene girl. So I'm sure your question is possible.

What Girls Said 0