He doesn't look into my eyes he looks at my?

mouth alot. It gets me nervous cause I feel like I have something on my mouth. He's not the only one that does this though..

People have stated that I have a 'full lips' that why they usually look at my mouth.

Is that why he is?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I doubt it hon because he probably wants to kiss you because my boyfriend kept lookin at mine until I finally said y are you lookin at my mouth and he said because I wanna kiss it lol and I've had people tell me they wanted mii lip shape also I don't know y I hate it lol >.< but he probably wants a kiss :P

What Guys Said 2

• Well, being hard-of-hearing myself, I always look at a woman's lips when she's talking to anyway...which is a good excuse to tell her I was only wondering what my counterparts would look in conjunction with her entry point for political and economical reasons...

I'm trying to keep it clean here, ladies, else the website police is going to delete me again!

• it just makes it easier to understand what a person is saying I do it all the time, there is nothing more to it

What Girls Said 2

• do you have a nice set of teeth? or maybe he really wants to kiss you. :)

• Yes and plus guys are thinking about how good they would feel around there you know what when they are full lips like that, the more they visualize.