...Help! how do I talk to a girl...? and am I even cute enough for a gf?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive, I don't see why a girl wouldn't date you.

You just have to go out and meet people, if there's a girl that caught your attention ask for her number or ask her to go on a date with you. It's not rocket science, I mean the first times it might be difficult but once you get the hang of it you'll know how to approach a girl. Hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 3

• if there's a girl that you find attractive, make some small talk with her if you don't know her that well, talk about how great she looks ask her about her day, talk about things that you do in your spare time, ask her what she does and then if you want to ask her out then.

cute!? are you serious?!?!?!? your F**KING HOT, STEAMING IF I MUST SAY! aI CANT SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN SMOKE! LOL

yeah just talk to her, it will get easier once you a know a bit more about her, and when she says something remember it if it is important and then later you guys can talk bout that, so she knows that you have been listening to her!

hope I helped XD

• you did and thx(:

• if you want a girl friend start showing her you have interest in her...smile at her say hi...begin a conversation with her...ask her what her interests are...and see how she responds...and if it going positive then ask her out...take her to movies...take her to parties, I don't know do something with her that will please both of you together :D...hope that will help :D

• and everyone is different...you don't need to loo cute to have a gf...it mainly all comes from the heart...true love is from the heart within you.

• i hope so vanessa(:

• everyone is attractive in their own unique way...and you are not ugly...don't put yourself down like you're not good enough...because I'm sure you are cute anyways lol :P

• id give you a 5

• ...ok thx for kicking me when I'm done anony I didn't really deserve that

• No reply? k cool faceless loser

• lol your so cute and funny AcEMasTeR

What Guys Said 5

• She turns you down for a date because you were expecting her to. You can't think of anything to say to her and the conversation stalls because you were expecting it too. She's not attracted to you because you were excepting her not to.

It's all expectations my friend. Loose them. Figure out how to do that and everything else becomes second nature. Natural.

• dude, any girl who turns you down is a lesbian :)

• yep, there are people out there that like the douchebaggy type

• You just do it. As for flirting who knows. New concept to me. lol

• Well for starters I'd suggest not being a total asshole. If you are anything in person like you are on this site, it's no wonder you don't get any girls. You are arrogant. Maybe try being polite to women, and courteous. It gets you a lot further in life. Love, your anonymous friend.

• I'm not like this in person I get on here for fun but thx 4 the advice

• Apparently others agree with me