Tattoo on my rib cage? Trashy or cute?

I just want a roman numeral five on my right side on the rib cage. Is that cute or sexy or trashy? Thanks!

The five is for the five people in my family, so I can always have them with me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cute to guys who like girls with a tattoo on her rib cage... and trashy to guys that don't like girls with tattoos... so it you get one you will attract guys who like them

What Guys Said 4

• On your rib cage? Well I wouldn't say trashy but I'd say abnormal. I mean, why the rib cage, of all places?

• I don't want it to be somewhere people can see super easily.

• its your body, ultimately its up to you. personally if a girl has any tatoos at all I prefer them few in numbers and on the more, lets say attractive areas such as the upper thigh or lower torso.

• trashy

• I would say either really. More like sexy. The location doesn't make me think cute.

• Hmm, it is something to aim at after pulling out. I'd say it's cute.

What Girls Said 10

• Well it certainly doesn't sound trashy. I'm sure it would turn out pretty cute. What does it symbolize?

• i don't think tattoos look nice on anyone but that's just my opinion

• I went with a friend to get a tattoo and there was another girl there getting one in that spot and the artist commented that is one of the worst places to get one. Usually looks terrible in a few years.

• As long as you like it, than it really doesn't matter .

I say CUTE, and meaningful .

• Not cute,not trashy,not sexy.

It's a tattoo.Don't base your decision off of us and if you aren't attractive to begin with a tattoo isn't going to change that(no offense)

• i think its sexy. I want to get something written down the side of my ribcage too. I don't think I would actually go through with it because its against my religion, but I think its helllla sexy

• Depends on the design if it's sexy or trashy. My sister has a pretty big piece on her ribs. I paid $550 for it for her. -.-

• Cute!

• not cute, not trashy and not sexy. it's not really anything except a meaningful thing to you

• It's sexy when yor young, trashy as you age.