How often do you look at yourself a day (in the mirror, in the reflection of a window, ...)

How often do you look at yourself (in the mirror, in the reflection of a window, ...)

• Once/ twice a day
  • 3-5
  • 6-8
  • 9-10
  • More than 10 times a day

Most Helpful Girl

• Too often. I'm way too self-conscious and any time I pass a reflective surface I just have to look to make sure my face and hair look okay. I don't use make-up and I don't style my hair or anything... I guess I just want to look presentable, and not ugly. :l

• I doubt it's possible for you to look ugly. Stop worrying and start thinking you look as good as I do!

What Girls Said 6

• Every chance I get, which is usually more than ten times a day lol & no, I'm not coincided.

• Everytime I pass by a mirror or reflective surface, I'll look to make sure my appearance is neat and presentable, especially if it's a windy day

• Haha I am so vain.. I look at myself all the time...anywhere I can see a reflection, I look at myself though my windows (they are tinted black) cell phone, various mirrors... literally anywhere that a reflection will show

• every time I pass a mirror or something that shows my reflection haha

• I try not to, it normally makes me feel crap. Some days I don't even look in a mirror before I leave the house.

• often lol. but I swear I'm not vain

What Guys Said 4

• a few times... around 3-4 times a day

• Only a couple. Not a fan of looking at myself but I'm working on it. I only do it once usually and that's to brush my hair.

• Hmm a lot...not much really... ;)

• Dno, a lot. It makes me happy.