How often do you look at yourself a day (in the mirror, in the reflection of a window, ...)

How often do you look at yourself (in the mirror, in the reflection of a window, ...)

• Once/ twice a day
    0% (0)33% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • 3-5
    33% (4)33% (1)33% (5)Vote
  • 6-8
    25% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
  • 9-10
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • More than 10 times a day
    42% (5)34% (1)40% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Too often. I'm way too self-conscious and any time I pass a reflective surface I just have to look to make sure my face and hair look okay. I don't use make-up and I don't style my hair or anything... I guess I just want to look presentable, and not ugly. :l

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt it's possible for you to look ugly. Stop worrying and start thinking you look as good as I do!

What Girls Said 6

• Every chance I get, which is usually more than ten times a day lol & no, I'm not coincided.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime I pass by a mirror or reflective surface, I'll look to make sure my appearance is neat and presentable, especially if it's a windy day

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I am so vain.. I look at myself all the time...anywhere I can see a reflection, I look at myself though my windows (they are tinted black) cell phone, various mirrors... literally anywhere that a reflection will show

0|0
    1|0
  • every time I pass a mirror or something that shows my reflection haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to, it normally makes me feel crap. Some days I don't even look in a mirror before I leave the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • often lol. but I swear I'm not vain

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• a few times... around 3-4 times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a couple. Not a fan of looking at myself but I'm working on it. I only do it once usually and that's to brush my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm a lot...not much really... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dno, a lot. It makes me happy.

0|0
    0|0