What do you think of the "rockabilly" look?

This question is for girls only. What do you think of the 1950s-era, "rebel" look. To get a further idea of what I mean, what do you think of guys that have styles like James Dean, John Travolta or Jeff Conaway from Grease, Johnny Depp in Cry-Baby, etc.?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't date someone who dressed like that. I don't even think we could be friends

What Girls Said 14

• I love it. Most guys don't dress adventurously enough sometimes, haha. So I would be pleasantly surprised to see a guy with this kind of style. In a crowd of guys who all pretty much dress like every other guy, this kind of style stands out, which is attractive to me because I like when people like what they like, and aren't afraid to do things a little bit differently than the people around them.

• I rather like it. I think it's awesome on both genders, too. But I think it only looks good if worn in a more self aware way. If you know what I mean. (this isn't really how to describe it, but I don't know how else to explain it.)

• If I saw a guy dressed like that it'll catch my eye :) It's different and hott! Lol... well that's just me what I find cute in a guy looking like the bad boy :)

• I think it would be an interesting style to try to take to modern day. It would be different.

• Love, Love, Love this look!

• I like it. For my body type, those fitted types of dresses actually look better on me. :)

• LOVE. james dean, buddy holly, marlon brando, paul newman- my heroes. oh god what I would do to those men...

• its an OK look if you can pull it off but if it doesn't don't even try.

• its great if you have the personality to go with it, especially the rockabilly hair, love it

• i think its so cute especially when girls dress like that it look really cute 2

• just need to right personality for it :P

• I love James Dean's style. Go for it.

• It's not really attractive, its too costume-y. I like guys who dress like they know its 2010

• im not into it but there could be some girls out there that like it

What Guys Said 0