Why does he always try taking makeup off?

Okay so I wear make up not a lot but I do have a flew blemishes that I'm pretty insecure about so I use foundation to cover it and a mascara and to me I think I only look good with it on. I mean won't even leave the house without it on..I just feel ugly :( But to my boyfriend he's always touching my face and over time it just comes off and he always tells me how beautiful I am without make up but I have never thought I did that's why I always wear make up...So why does he try taking it off does he really like what he sees?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes that's what it is, for a lot of guys, myself included, like to see the natural cuteness or beauty of a girl, I like to see a girls natural beauty without makeup, cause if a guy thinks your beautiful without makeup then he's also gonna not want you to wear any. some guys are just weird like that I guess but that's how I am. that's why I don't care for makeup, then you're not who you are and how god made you, its as though you're trying to change it. but like I said, some guys like myself don't like that and will try to get you to see what he sees and have you not wear make up. just trust him and see what happens, he obviously likes you without makeup. so don't worry, itll all be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• If he says so then it's true, you should believe him.

• yes.. he does..

What Girls Said 2

• He's with you, right? And he tells you that he thinks you look beautiful without it, right? You might want to keep wearing your mascara but lighten up on the foundation. Foundation is worn by most people, the wrong way. Often times, women cake it on thinking that it covers their blemishes when in reality, it covers their natural beauty. If he can touch your face and it is coming off, I can tell you, you're probably wearing it too heavily. Try to ease up off of it or go to a Chanel or Lancome counter and have them pick out a natural shade for you. Good luck, doll! Hope this helps. :)

• you're insecure and because of your insecure nature you attracted a guy who is controlling and domineering. its wonderful for your boyfriend to think you're beautiful without makeup, but its out of line for him to physically take it off your face if you already have it on.