Do guys like a somewhat "fat" girls?

I weigh in at 148 and yeah, It shows with my love handles and not so small thighs. Most people consider that "fat" But I think I'm average, because I'm not too skinny but I'm not overweight, So do guys like that or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt there are many guys that are attracted to "fat" girls and that's not the way I mean it. What's fat to one person might not neccessarily be fat to someone else, the definition of fat is very diverse, If your talking in terms of what is fat according to BMI number ratings, you'd probably find that most people are within the overweight catagory. Personally I don't believe numbers mean anything, different people carry weight very differently and than their is also the factor of muscle vs fat that makes that weight along with height. So I can't really say anyone is fat or not based purely on numbers alone.

Most people might think some of the girls iv been attracted to are fat but to me they look good, its tottally dependent on the person. I think no matter what weight you are it wouldn't matter, as long as you can carry the weight than what is there to worry about?. You view yourself as average so you are average don't worry about it, don't go off some guys opinion because what you will find is everyones opinion is different, you might be considered fat to some and thin to others, its anyones guess.

What Guys Said 7

• There's a huge difference between curvy and fat I find curvy the most desirable over skinny. jus nothing beats atheletic you didn't say how tall you were because if your 5 feet your fat but if your 5 feet 9 ish I'd say your good weight. That's jus like some person saying am I strong I can bench 150 and not saying their age or size and it turns out they are only 12 which is 150 excellent for 12 year old. Also has to do with yur measurements. Body fat % and your build. One thing I will say though is if you are 148 guys don't mind as long as your bust and bum are proportional. If your bum is too big that's no good for some guys also if you have a flat rack that's no good a lot of men like heavier woman because they generally have larger breasts that's a reason why I don't like to skinny woman. And I'm not the kind of guy who expects dd cup siZe along as there Is something decent to fit in my palms during intercourse I'm happy. Seeing as you feel OK with your body don't try to change anything & if you wanna lose take up fitness and watch calories. Hope that helps:)

• Yea different guys like all different types of girls. So its never one perfect type. 148 doesn't sound fat to me and I like a girl with curves better.

• i think you are probably hott. I would love a curvier girl

• Guys don't all like the same thing. I'm not attracted to fat girls. You say you're fat, but not overweight? I'd have to see a picture.

• guys are different what one guy thinks is ugly is very hot to another

• Honestly I do like girls that are skinny average little chub but i hate girls that you van like see her ribs or are like so skinny that i might break her if I hug her but I like a girl with a little bit of chub

• only if your over 6 ft

What Girls Said 4

• Worry more about being healthy! If you feel good, then you probably look good too.

• 148 is not fat! and I'm sure there's many guys out there who would agree with me.and if they think your so called "fat" for there tastes then there not worth your time.

• Numbers mean nothing because you could be 148 at 5'10 or 148 at 5'0.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I fat?"

If yes,sorry to say,fat is unattractive(with an occasional chubby chaser)

If you're fat,lose it,don't play victim.

• some girls are 5'5 and 100 pounds and still think they are fat so I don't think looking in the mirror is a good idea

• thats exactly what you said xD

you didn't put a weight and height limit =P

• What did I say?You know you're exaggerating,use logic next time.Clearly she knows she isn't underweight.Next time use better logic.

Did she put a height?Uh,no

• Depends on how tall you are. 148 pounds could definitely mean you're overweight.

There's a difference between curvy and fat. Curvy is the hourglass shape with t*ts and an ass, but you've got a tight body. Fat is just fat. -.-