What do you think of under eye circles?

ladies, what do you think of circles under guy's eyes ?

like this link

is it unattractive ? what if the guy can't make them go away ? would you not date him ? is it a deal breaker ?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're kind of whatever. I mean, I have pretty bad dark circles so I can't complain. Obviously they're not especially attractive, but I don't find them that unattractive either. Actually, there's this one guy (Miles from the show Work of Art, fyi) that always has really prominent dark circles, and I think it adds to his attractiveness, kind of? On him (and several other guys I know) it actually makes them look kind of adorable. So I don't really mind.

What Girls Said 9

• Those aren't even bad at all. They're not a deal breaker at all, that'd b kinda crazy if they were for someone lol A lot of under eye circles are hereditary so If he can't make them go away then... he can't. Its not biggie. I'd still date the guy .. nd maybe advise him to get some rest :-p

• can make guys a tiny bit less attractive, but really not a big deal, even in the looks department. definitely not a deal breaker! besides, I have them too, and even though I try to cover them with makeup sometimes I don't. So they're barely even a blip on the radar.

• Of course not to all of your questions.

I have them too. It's genetic so it doesn't go away no matter how much sleep I get. I just put concealer over them.

• it's no big deal, I have them myself and a lot of girls do but conceal it with makeup

• I have them too, don't worry. Its definitely not a deal breaker. I wouldn't care if a guy had them.

• Not a big deal at all. Maybe get some extra sleep. :)

• definitely not a deal breaker and no its not unnattractive unless you look overly tired.

• Use some concealer! Lol jk.

Of course it's not a deal breaker or turn-off. Just get some more sleep or drink some more water.

• of course it's unattractive but not a deal breaker

What Guys Said 4

• Gary Sinise has much worse than that and is considered attractive.

• Dats like mesut oezil's...i think you should gv them a little cover with make up..maybe brown powder..

• It may come across as slightly metrosexual, but there is concealer for men as well. A little dash here and there won't hurt. Just don't lather it on like you were basting a turkey with some sort of marinate.

• wikihow.com it tells you so many different things, I love that website. link