What attributes do you want to have that you think will make you more attractive to the opposite sex?

What attributes do you want to have that you don't have at the moment that you think will make you more attractive to the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• a more open personality. I think I'm fine in the looks department

• then why did you answered anonymously?

• 1. Anonymous site, you wouldn't know me anyways

2. I didn't post a pic of me on my profile, I like my privacy

3. because I can :)

What Girls Said 7

• A little bit more of hight, I'm 5'3 :(

• i wear glasses and have contacts but don't like to wear them as it dries my eyes out...i wish I didn't wear glasses because I think it makes me less attractive

otherwise I'm mostly content with how I look even if I'm not the 'sh*t', because eff society and the media for trying to make us dissatisfied with ourselves

• Longer hair that's styled different and a bigger nose.

• bigger nose! no way, I'm sure you look great with a small nose...

• Eh, think Asian nose in the sense of no bridge...too bad I'm German. Plus, it's impractical; I can't wear glasses.

• lighter colored eyes, and smaller hips. I've always had an issue with my hips.

• I'm pretty and fun and have a ton of things going for me, but I'm about 15 lbs overweight. I've never had a problem getting a date, but I know that if I were thin, I would be a bombshell, and could go out with anyone I chose, so that frustrates me.

• bigger boobs. less jealousy. less insecure about myself.

• Longer hair. Twenty pounds lighter. Less obsessive personality, more laid back.

What Guys Said 8

• None. I like who I am and I wouldn't want to change or add a thing. It's the honest truth.

• Being more outgoing - I don't act like myself around people and so others don't know what I'm like

More confidence - I have low self-esteem which limits a lot

Being more genuinely interested in people - when I talk to people and listen to them, I don't really 'listen' as in take an interest in what they are saying or anything. Talking to me sometimes can be like talking to a wall

• Talk more- I'm sort of introverted, and don't see why I need to always be speaking my mind

Less intellect- I've found that it's pretty much useless outside of work or school, and it could lead to anxiety

Being more interpersonal

Not thinking too much, and just going by feeling

Maybe more, but that's what I can pop off the top of my head right now.

• More hair on my head. And I wish I was 6ft tall. I also wish that I was a great drummer and guitar player.

• A six pack.

• six pack is such a recent ideal...i don't need it, I was happy when my ex boyfriend had it, just as happy when he didnt

• definitely my height. I'm only 5'5''. And possibly the confidence to talk more and be more funny.

• Being at least 5 cm taller, a six pack and being less insecure and shy.

• Be less of a douche probably. lol