Lingerie as a Christmas present.

Guys, would you enjoy it if your girl bought some new lingerie as a Christmas present for you instead of something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be happy, especially if she's wearing it when I see it for the first time ;)

What Guys Said 7

• I would like the lingerie but not necessarily crazy about it. A woman can be sexy in booty shorts, or even track pants if she knows how to do it. Check out this link for some additional point of views on lingerie. They even have a store if you want to buy something for your boyfriend for the valentine's day :)

• kinda on the fence. I mean, don't get me wrong. it can be hot and a very pleasant surprise. but you have to know what he likes. cause there is a lot out there for lingerie.

• Any excuse to see my girl dressed up for the bedroom is a good one. It might be good to drop some hints before hand to both build some anticipation and let him know he isn't getting a traditional gift. You might even try to get him involved, like give him some color samples to choose from, but not tell him what it is for. Even if it was a surprise, I'd still be happy.

• i would be like so wears my present.

• I wouldn't mind if she asks me 2 put it on in front of her...

• I think that it would be sexy...

• No, lingerie is over-rated and boring, get him something he can actually use and then add the lingerie as a bonus...

What Girls Said 0