Homely type or going out type person?

are you a more homely type or just like going out?

• Homely
  • Going out

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of a mix. I actually love going out and having fun, but I also like staying in and doing my own thing. My problem is that I find it difficult to relate to a lot of people, so I find it difficult to make friends, which means I don't go out as much as I'd like to.

What Girls Said 6

• Homely type but I do enjoy going out at least every Friday.

• home body.

• Im a homebody! Everyone gets mad at me but I'm sorry there's nothing better than than a book by the fire!

• I'm a 'home person', maybe too much...but I like it, it's just the way I am!

My friends say I should go out more, but I'm not going to change if I'm happy!

• I feel more comfortable in the confines of my own home so homely.

• homely. I'm perfectly happy just staying at home with close friends

What Guys Said 3

• i spend more time at home, cause I don't have enough time to go out, though I go out to get things from the store and others things but not for fun, and I don't mind having fun like once a week ..

• Homely, seems to be the case of everyone here. Maybe that's why we're all online :) But its a mix for everyone, no one can live in a cave.

• Homely means ugly? But I'm assuming for this question you're saying someone that likes to stay at home?