Style help and such?

Is it weird that since I have pretty large boobs that I feel the need to wear like huge shirts and jackets to cover them?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no reason to hide them. Yeah, you'll get an extra stare or two from the guys, but so what. You should be proud of yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No it's not

It's the type of thing that's an attention getter, and it's not weird to feel uncomfortable with unwanted attention

However there may be a better solution to the issue than the one that you're taking. Maybe it's one of the ones that the girls mention in this thread, maybe it's something else, who knows! Either way, it's better to experiment and find what works for you rather than just keep on doing the first thing you could think of...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda weird,cos it won't really gv you a good luk.it would be better if you wore something that cover them and really fit u...

0|0
    0|0
  • ur a retard let them hang out

0|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you have big breasts,you need to avoid overlarge shirts,coats,etc.Overlarged tops accentuate your big breasts in a bad way.

Wear fitted tops and a minimizing bra if necessary

1|0
    0|0
    • I read somewhere that minimizers affect the tissue in your boobs and make them more saggy. So they might not be the best solution...

• Show All
    • Minimizer bra's can damage tissue and can also be rather painful. They compress and constrict where as bra's are meant to lift and support.

• No one is forcing you to wear them,so don't.If the qa wants to then so be it

• Nononono. If you wear over-sized tops you're just going to make yourself look even bigger, especially overall. Try wearing tops that are simple, loose but not baggy, and uncomplicated. Stick with solid, dark-colored tops. Patterned or v-neck shirts will only draw attention to your bustline. And make sure you wear a supporting bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • better than letting them hang out!

0|0
    1|0