Guys.. what's your opinion about tattoos on woman?

Im thinking of getting one. on my lower lower stomach. small maybe like 2 inches big.but. I have doubts. cause someday I do plan on having kids. and I've heard that part stretches and afterwards it looks bad.

Let me know what you think. do you think girls with tattoos are trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You ladies want honest answers from guys? here it is: I will have sex with you but I would dump you right after I see the tattoo's. I am not wasing my time on a slut or a girl that strikes me as a slut. Tattoo's make girls look like easy lay's, even if it isn't true, that is the appearance!

The only women I ever seen with tattoo's are the ones with kids from different fathers, drunks, druggies, welfare cases, hookers, women in porn or biker chicks that sleep with every guy in the club.

Tattoo's are fantastic artwork pieces, buy yourself a painting or a musical instrument. tattoo's are generally meaninless unless you need them because you are in a primitive tribe and you need a tattoo to protect you from the volcano gods.

in this society, they make women appear slutty and make guys look like pu*sy wanna be badboys or an ex-convict loser.

sorry, but it is true.

What Guys Said 7

• I can't judge, I have one on my upper arm. Trashiness depends on what you get. For example, naked women, kinda trashy. I have always liked tatoos, looking at them and stuff like that. If you want to have a family you might want to avoid the stomach as that would wreck the tatoo.

• No some tattoos are cute and show personality. On the same side I don't want a biker chick that scares me every time she takes her shirt off.

• It looks very hot, but you've got to be careful with your choice, as it's an area where the tattoo will be heavily damaged if you ever get pregnant. You can always cover it up though!

• i really dislike them, i think it makes girls look trashy and promiscous, especially on the breasts and the lower back, i never fall in love with a tattooded girl, i would fuck her yes, if she has tattoo on private parts done by a male i think she has no dignity

• its HELLA trashy unless its something really really poetic like I have a friend who used to cut on her leg and right around it really high up she has "one for each she ever loved" written in. SOOO cool

• Yeah kinda trampy/ trashy. Don't ruin ur bod with some crap you will regret a week later.

• No not at all. A tattoo on the lower back can be kind of sexy. Some girls get tattoos on there arms. As long as its 2 or 1 tattoos your good. A tattoo of a heart or an angel looks cool on a girl. But a Unicorn would be realy cool on a girl.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks kind of trashy and cliche, but I guess I'm not the majority opinion on that. I would avoid the stomach though. Even if you don't have kids, just gaining a little weight might make that look ridiculous. And I'd keep it away from anywhere that would be visible when applying for a job or something. You'll definitely be taken less seriously if you go for anything that's at all corporate.

• Get a tattoo that's not really visable. I went to a wedding where in the front, she looked amazing, but she turned around and she had a huge ugly looking flower on the shoulder. Small is better. Some people go over board and make it look tacky.

• Tatoos are awsome just dnt get something stupid. Get it on ur feet so when you wear sandels it looks cute lol I'm serious

• a small one where "no one can really see it" is cute. but think about when you get old and the black fades to green. ?

• And that's what I don't want to happen..lol..like.. I don't want to be the grandmother.. with the sexy tattoo...lol

• Do you have one..? if so.. did it hurt..and where did you get it..?

• Nope. not sure if I want one. when I do (since I'm japanese, egyptian, and german/sweedish) I want to get one that is from one of thoes places (where my blood line is from), perferably egpyt that means a lot and done by hand. not really into thoes cheap tatoos that you can get for 80 bucks, I want one that's *priceless* ^_^

• I think some tattoos are trashy on girls like on there arms or legs or ones on ther lower back.i have "love live laugh" in italics on my lower stomach and everyone seems to like that I also have a small star on my wrist.