Hair: chop off or no?

my hair is about chest length. but I'm really tired of doing it every day, and its getting really damanged. I'm thinking about cutting it like this: link or link

a little about me: I'm a 21 year old college student. 5'9', 120 lbs (skinny, but I have a butt), light brown hair, green eyes, indie/boho style.

what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both of those since they are shoulder length. I don't like too much of anything shorter than shoulder length. Personally, I really love chest length hair, though I can understand not wanting to have to go through the trouble of brushing out a tangled mess everyday.

What Guys Said 4

• Imho: longer hair looks more attractive most of the time. If you're worried about what guys will think, I wouldn't stress too much though. It sounds like you're already doing good in the looks department, going from chest length to shoulder length probably isn't gonna change that very much.

• You can always cut it and see if you like it, If you like it go with it. If you hate it done cut it short again.

• Love it. Get the hair cut. I prefer that length over boob length.

• Yeah, that doesn't look bad. Still sexy. But generally speaking, longer hair on a woman is more sexy. If I could paint the perfect girl for me, she would have long hair down to her breasts...many reasons for that. She just looks more sexy naked, obviously, and it's nice to get "blanketed" when she's on top of me, leaning forward. Always, passing my fingers through her hair and pulling on it while behind her is sexy...

Yes, lots a reasons long hair is more sexy.

What Girls Said 7

• I like Sandra Bullocks hair a lot. I used to have long hair too, but I was so tired of it that I cut it like this:

link

Except it wasn't disconnected like hers. It was an even length on both sides. Nd it was the best decision. My hair grew out but I'm going to cut it like that again. :o)

• thank you so much for helping! how did people react to it? did guys still find you attractive?

• All my friends loved it. Nd I got a lot more looks from the men lol It makes you look mature and different (in a good way ofc) Not a lot of people go for a bob, so it's an attention grabber imo. Plus you can create bed head really easily nd it looks hot lol .. I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm also 21 with green eyes nd brown hair (but mines darker)

• haha I'm in the exact same situation. Damn, same measurements and everything! Weird. But anyway, I like the length in those pictures... I'm just afraid to get my hair cut then realize I like it better longer.

• Sandra's is better...Jessica's is just too hillbilly for my taste (too puffed up)... xD

My hair was up to my butt, but I cut it a little below my shoulders, and it is much easier to style it and hairstyles stay on for much longer than they do on long hair.

(My hair was in great shape, but the problem was, I was planning to color my hair orange/red so I cut it off to make it more easy to manage-for it to stay beautiful :)

• i would say go for it.. especially if your hair is damaged it will make your hair so much healthier and cut styling time :) and I love the cuts they look so cute :D well you might miss your hair at first cause your so used to it.. so I would recommend getting a full head human hair clip in hair extensions just incase you have a freak out :P !

• Go For The First Link Is Cute And Don Need Much Looking After :D

• If you do cut it, go for Sandra's hair. I'm sure people will find it pretty. It's not that short either.

• Bobs are cute! Go for it.