shaving no longer works for me. for some reason my hairs keep growing back mostly ingrown, leaving unsmooth bumps, its pissing me off, and I'm done with shaving, but what works? I don't want to waste my time and money on a useless product.

so what products work?

veet suck, I bought it, and it will remove the thin thin hairs, like lower back. but it doesn't remove leg hairs. at least the veet product I got

Most Helpful Girl

• nair works for fine hiar, veet doesn't work at all and waxing is good for the "special areas" BUT you gotta understand, when you wax its good for about a week, then you have to wait until it grows out (about a week) and do it again. doesn't hurt that much, but shaving is painless and you can shave everyother day. (thats what I do) consider getting (I forgot what its called) a "no bump" treament for ingrown hairs. shave with aveeno shaving cream and use a really good quality razor (steal your man's if you have to, lol) but it works trust me, I've tried everything! if you got the money, lazor it off. it takes about 5 sessions to remove all of it tho, kinda $$$

What Guys Said 1

• I tried nair once to get rid of my chest hair, and it works pretty well, as long as you follow the directions. Its not supposed to be left on for more than 10 minutes, but it has to be given time to work. I prefer a razor now simply because nair stinks really, really bad.

What Girls Said 6

• If you can afford it, get professionally waxed. Mine costs about $50, but I'm in Chicago. It might be cheaper where you are. Either way, I think it's worth it. It hurt a bit the first time, but get some No Scream Cream, and the pain goes away pretty quickly.

• I've used Veet and Nair, and they worked pretty much the same for me, but I like Veet better. I feel like I have to leave Nair on longer to get the same results as Veet.

• both suck

they burn and they don't work :(

• Haha do waxing. I know, I know its painful but you dnt shave for like 6 weeks and after many times of waxing hair harley grows back

• Veet and nair have left huge burns and cuts on my legs, as well as for my friends. but veet was the worse of the two

• I like nair removal , it helps a lot