For girls! How to improve your image?

I'm struggling with guys lately, so how do you usually make yourself look pretty. I put on make-up and curl my hair, but those are really the only things I do for my appearance. What do other girls do to make themselves look better. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have confidence. You can whiten your teeth, curl your hair, and apply makeup all you want. But a lack of confidence will show through all of that. And I can't think of any guys that find low confidence attractive lol A girl may look pretty, but if she has low confidence you'll be able to tell from the way she walks to even how she talks. So it's important to be positive and confident.

Aside from that (which I think is most important) you can whiten your teeth, get your eyebrows done *I think threading is the best*, get a manicure, wear perfume, if you have problem skin take care of it by using drugstore products or going to a dermatologist.. that's all that I can think of for now :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• You can whiten your teeth or just brush them really good, since usually a nice smile is usually the first thing a guy notices :) Chapped lips aren't that attractive either, which is usually a bit problem in winter. So chapstick or gently brushing your lips with a wet toothbrush would work! Exercise is also a biggie, but that should go without saying. Good luck!

• Wear snug fit clothing' not too tight (no tummy or lack of circulation) But Snug to accentuate your curves; even if you don't have much. That can often be an instant turn on. (; Go Get 'em Tiger!

• good answer and coming from a guy -- we love high heels on women! Changes everything about any outfit -- makes it better and hotter.

• It's also very important to know how to dress yourself well, like what styles/cuts/fabrics/patterns look best on your shape.

• if you guys have friends in common, having your friends tell him that you're a nice person and will be great for him will help him be more open to you.

at least that's how it was with me.

• i also wear makeup, wear my cutest outfit and usually that does the trick. If I feel physically attractive, then I also feel confident

• Wear perfume. Wear cute outfits. Smile a lot. Work out so you look and feel healthy. Eat well.