Guys what do you think of this outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the skirt/boots/tights but I don't think the shirt would go well with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Meh... not really keen on anything but the shirt - it's more casual, and I like that. Honestly, I don't really care about how a girl dresses, as long as she doesn't look like a guy or as long as she doesn't look really promiscuous.

• I find it hard to visualize then all together but I think you should pass on the leggins or whatever they are...

• its OK but it really matters how it looks on you.

What Girls Said 4

• the skirt, shoes, and tights all would look cute together, but I don't think that the shirt matches very well

• thank you:)

• no problem :)

as a tip, that shirt is military casual style. the skirt shoes and boots are a little more dressy, so I would go for a more dressy shirt. a shirt anywhere in the whites, grays, and blacks color range would look cute, depending on the style.

• yeah I was thinking the same thing. Since the panty hose is very sexy I didn't want to look like a slut or a stripper so I need to find a top that would make it a little less slutty. and I agree with the color ranges :D

• axe the skirt and it's great :)

• That shirt doesn't go with the skirt and ankle boots.

• not really loving the shoes