Girls, Describe your most sexually attractive male style?

(just clothe & accessory)

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Skinny jeans. Converse/Vans/Toms/moccasins. V Neck/Band tee. homemade hemp/thread necklace and bracelets.

• it's literally ALL about the person wearing the clothes and how they carry themselves. I love casual bum clothes on a heath ledger but polished looks fit others better. if an artsy type tries to dress like a tough guy he'll end up just looking ridiculous. dress in a way that's natural for you and wear it with confidence.

ps. jeans that actually fit look good on just about everyone :)

• hmm, well, skipping over the 'its not the looks, its the personality' bit;

id have to say gothic rocker is my fave look on a guy, like jeans, tshirts, hoodies, lots of black of course, but, I mean, that's just me

• Tight jeans, blouses/cool tshirts, normal vests, all stars or leather shoes, leather bracelets, a necklace with a meaning.

• A good fitting hoodie or t-shirt or polo, some jeans and some sneakers.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude you have a lot to learn.

It is not about clothing style, lots of other factors also

physically fit (broad shoulders) i.e waist-to-shoulder ratio of 0.75 ratio (0.6 ratio or less being ideal)

Shoulders are the hardest to work out as they are small muscles to begin with.

I my self am lucky are they all ready were large.(my natural build.)

I have a V body shape all ready I only started working out a few months ago(July 2010)

but I had been losing weight since July 09

I never have to start the flirtting

The females always do , I even been asked out a few times also.

• I'm talking about style and nothing else here.

• Button down shirts are my favorite. That could be a contributing factor .

• dude your way skinny I'm surprised girls would ask you out based on looks; fact.

• If you ask girls what they like and assimilate the information to get a generalized view of it, then that could work but, why not just think about it for a moment. You might be surprised at how much you can actually know about girls (I don't know how much you think you might know now). So, think about what it is that is attractive physically to women. First, a man who is physically fit will be able to protect her (on a primitive level, even though now that probably won't be as necessary as back then). Two, when thrusting your pelvis into her, what muscles do you use? The buttox and thighs. Now, keep this form in mind and then make your fashion decisions. So, for you in particular, how can you accentuate this the most. If you dress with class, make sure that you have the personality to match it. You know a lot more than you may think.