Are Blonds Really Dumb?

I mean...do your IQ points just drop if you are a brunette and you dye your hair blond?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, blondes do have lower IQ's SOMETIMES.

I remember reading something saying that people with natural brown hair have something that makes their hair brown which also affects their ability to absorb information (Something like more zinc in their blood). It's more about who puts in the effort and tries hardest though.

• But it doesn't mean if you're brunette and you dye your hair blond you're automatically going to become less intelligent, same as dying your hair brunette won't make you smarter.

What Guys Said 2

• no, but your IQ must not be so high when you ask generalizing questions like this. since when did hair color equal dumb?

• An ex-girlfriend of mine was a natural blond and she was very smart. Can't say that IQ points actually drop for a 'fake' blond. Some woman probably just fake being dumber when they become blonde.

What Girls Said 3

• No, those are jokes. It's ridiculous you even ask this.

• No, blond's are not dumb. I naturally have blond hair and I dye it blonder, yet I have an IQ of 123, which is high above average.

• Umm no blonds are not really dumber. As many of the question here prove any hair color can be dumb.