Do girls ever consider average looking guys?

Like I've seen girls that look amazing to me, like I wouldn't even dream of approaching them.

Do those girls even consider us average looking guys as boyfriends ? Do attractive girls follow the "League" code ?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my mind there's no such thing as a "Leauge code." As long as both parties are attracted to each other it shouldn't matter if one above average. Besides, beauty is extremely subjective. What one guy/girl finds attractive could be really plain, perhaps even unattractive, to another guy/girl.

What Girls Said 6

• If your not willing to go for adverage looking girls, don't expect hot girls to go for you. It goes both ways.

• Honestly there are some gorgeous girls out there just looking for a good guy. I met my fiancee and we were just friends for 6 months. When I first met him I thought he was a cute guy, but he was shorter than me I'm 5'11" 115 and he's 5'9" 150. He was also a hippie, long beach hair, laid back and I am more straight edge and into my career. I modeled in college, but never liked the spot light and didn't like the world in general so I quit. He had seen a few of my pictures and recognized me. He was amazed a girl like me would spend time with him, he always sold himself short. I never thought the awkward, hippie kid I met at a mutual friends house would be the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. Most people assume because of the way I look that I'm a stuck up bitch, but I was a tomboy who flowered in college and didn't always worry about looks. They are out there! Don't sell yourself short :)

• I have to say that any girl, hot or not will not by pass an "average guy" over! Ask any good looking girl and she will tell that what attracts them most is confidence. I know it sounds like things your mother would say, but I swear its true. They are attracted to those guys not mostly for their looks, but because they are confident in the way they carry themself. Also, most average guys will treat us better than those "I am gods gift to woman" type guys, and we know that! We want to treated like the goddesses we are:) I almost guarantee that if you approach this girl with style, grace and swagger, she will at least consider you. Good luck, I hope this helps you.

• I prefer average looking guys.

• Ok I have realized.. this "league" code unfortunately doesn't exist.. I have seen some of the hottest guys with the UGLIEST girls so.. I guess a lot of people go on.. personality? ugh

• Do men ever consider adverage looking girls?

• yes actually

• well, I'm an adverage looking girl & consider adverage looking guys. But in my experience, the adverage looking guys all want the super models, & consider themselves settling if they choose me.

• depends what you consider average lol

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, gorgeous girls can and do consider 'average' guys. Most of the girls I've been with have been very attractive and they are smart, funny and really nice. I'd not even say I'm an average guy, more below average. But they don't seem to mind, so long as you're yourself and you're nice.

• Whether or not the girl is average or super hot is totally a matter of opinion

• True which is why I quotation marked average. I know he is talking about vote majority beauty... people others often consider to be gorgeous. Also the fact he calls a guy or himself average is his own opinion. Which we can't consider to be accurate.

• Of course they are. I saw many times