Girls are you attracted to guys with ginger / red hair?

Or are we all doomed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I always said that I would never date a red head. That I could never be attracted to a red head. But that all changed the moment I met the guy I'm with now. I love his hair now and wouldn't have it any other way. Weird how that happens.. But when the right girl comes along, your hair color will be the last thing that matters. :)

What Girls Said 9

• I've liked a guy with read hair before. It wasn't the reason I was into him, but it wasn't going to keep me from liking him either.

• Actually, the guy that it took me the longest to get over was a redhead.

• i think it shouldn't matter...what matters the most is who you really are from the inside which brings he outside attractive :D...But some red ginger hair guys are OK looking such as prince Harry his one hot cut red haired guy :D

• Ummm...I had a really big crush on a redhead a while ago for the first time. It's just a hair color. I don't think it will make someone like or not like you, at least not in my opinion.

• I actually LOVE gingers! Seriously. I mean just because you have red hair doesn't mean that I'll find you attractive, but it's generally a good thing, in my opinion :)

• I love gingers, why I don't know? I think it may have something to do with your freckles. You are most certainly not doomed!

• OMG! I love red heads of course there's more to liking a guy than hair but if a see a cute with red hair its like a bonus =D

• oops I meant *cute guy with red hair*...haha I'm terrible with my typing

• Its a hair colour! lol it doesn't determine what your personality is like!

So It doesn't matter :) I have dyed my hair every colour of the rainbow! if guys didn't like me for my hair colour.. Then they arn't worth my time. LOL

• I love a guy with Ginger red hair. They are so cute.

What Guys Said 1