I need some makeup help!!!!!

lola please some 1 help me ,I Am RETARDED In THE MAKEUP SECTION but I love makeup! So me and my band play shows and gigs and I'm the "girl drummer" (only girl in the band) and I LOVE to tease my hair to the roof and do eye show all down eye cheek and my chin, but I have not been wearing makeup for 2 long but I can do like "smoky eye and black like evil eyes" but I wanna do something AMAZING for a tryout thing the band is doing. I want LOTS of vibrant color but evil at the same time (its a heavy metal band) I bought some awesome MAC pigment but I can't get the color rich enough not matter how much I put on its like a thin colorless line and I know its me because it happens with all of the pigments so the question really is (sorry its so long) how do I apply MAC pigment? (the right way ha aha) what brushes should I use? What color would look good on me? and if you know of a a person that does wacky different" awesome makeup then please add a pic. then and any other tips on makeup go for it!

-bestmetaldrummer THANK YOU!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• get a black shimmer eye shadow or liquid shadow with bright reds blues or purples (whichever suits your fancy) maybe even look into some eyeliner brushes for powder liner (if you can even find it anymore) use a smudger for the liner and apply it the way you think looks best personally I like to put the bright color going up to my eyebrow from the corner of my eye only doing it along my lid and use a liquid black shadow to trace the underside of the line and use a black shadow to black out the line under my bottom eye lid hope this helped

• go to you tube and watch it step by step that helps me alot

• Exactly! Youtube's got everything, definitely check out some of their tutorials for how to do smokey eyes and wild makeup tips! :) -i've also used some of their video's to get different makeup ideas, they're AWESOME!

• thankxs girls!

• put lip balm on your eye and everywhere your putting the eyes shadow first it helps the make-up stay on longer and bring out the color a lot more

and why not try doing like red liner around you eyes with oink and orange like flames down your face ?

also this looks awesome you could make it a lot bolder and brighter if you like =]

link

• you can get the shadow to go on a bit heavier if you get the end of the brush damp not too wet because it can mess up the eyeshadow.. I always just touch it to my tounge lol (I know eww) but it gets the job done

• Go on youtube and google Mac makeup tutorials. They'll help you loads.

• try mac kohl eyeliner put it on the bottom inner rims of your eyes, then put some on top. when putting eyeliner on top keep your eyes a little open so you can see what you are doing in the mirror...make sure to keep the line close to the roots of your eyelashes if you want apply a thicker line above for a heavier look. some people buy liquid eyeliner especially for eyelids but I just use the normal one because it works just aswell and is less messy... that's about it hope I could help!

• try mac kohl eyeliner put it on the bottom inner rims of your eyes then put some on top when putting eyeliner on top keep your eyes a little open so you can see what you are doing in the mirror make sure to keep the line close to the roots of your eyelashes. apply a thicker line above for a heavier look. some people buy liquid eyeliner especially for eyelids but I just use the normal one because it works just aswell and is less messy... that's about it hope I could help!